A post to all those who are feeling griefed.

12346»

Comments

• Sorry to resurrect, and I'll mention no names, but it's things like griefing noncoms who are 5% my might that is causing the most problems here. Just sayin'
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    To be fair, depends on context. I've been declared by newbies before and killed them because why the hell shouldn't I if they declared?

Next thing I get scries and angry tells, never actually get an apology when you tell them who started it, they just go "oh." and leave it at that.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I kind of have to agree with that.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Make sure your newbies understand what it means to declare. Then if they do, they asked for it.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited October 2013
    I'm a little surprised at some of the things that require you to declare, but I can understand to some extent - I was surprised a while back, when I learned that you have to declare a person to be able to use the IMPERSONATE <person> skill in dramatics - though if someone was to impersonate an enemy in a group combat and the other people did not have a high enough skill to pick out that someone was impersonating them, it could throw the group off
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You have to declare someone to lich seed them.

That's the dumbest thing I can think of.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited October 2013
    Keep your lichseed to yourself.  *Eye*
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I will put my hands on you and you will like it, Xenthos.

• Feeling a little envious here.
  • edited February 2014

• edited February 2014

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Judge not, lest ye be Inquisitioned.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited February 2014

• You shall not covet thy neighbors artifacts.

Just get your own instead.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Trueheal heals all wounds.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited February 2014

• People don't grief me, Healing griefs them.

<3 my new skills. So awesome!