Planting Seed of Rebirth

DaemDaem Member Posts: 87 Capable
edited October 2013 in Common Grounds

Context: Daem is Prince of Shadows and Kio is about to take the mantle of Prince of Darkness. Kio has been a bit strange and Daem is worried about his stability so he decides he needs a lesson. Kio stopped Daem from speaking with someone who he was interested in, and for that exchange Daem gave him a task which lead to this ritual.

7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:29:26.629bow
With a flourish of your arm, you bow deeply.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:29:27.615who here
You see the following people here:
Kio, Daem
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:29:42.697say to kio are you ready?
You say to Kio, "Are you ready?"
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:30:16.204
Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness nods softly.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:30:26.598
Kio begins to follow you.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:30:28.126nod
You nod your head emphatically.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:30:32.371d

(Movement)

7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:30:42.041e
Within the Embrace of Wyrden Willows.
The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. Towering in this area is the form
of large wyrden willow trees their branches covering the area in darkness during the day, and at
night seeming to drift a part, letting the night sky look in on the clearing below. Within the
clearing is a large web made of thin stems rose stems, the thorns intact, looking menacing. Within
the Centre of the web is a single black rose, looking larger than a normal rose, it's full bloom is
beautiful crafted, and gives off the aroma of roses across the entire clearing.A ghostly purple spider with silver feathered wings scuttles about here, skittering back and forth.
You see exits leading west and in.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:30:43.364nod
You nod your head emphatically.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:30:50.218say (Smiling softly) do you remember the words you wrote
about your rose?
Smiling softly, you say, "Do you remember the words you wrote about your rose?"
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:31:21.532
Kio ponders the situation.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:32:40.176
Softly, Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness says, "I am afraid I have misplaced the letter I
wrote 'em on." Chuckling softly, he continues, "Things 'ave been a bit fuzzy since the ritual, I'm
afraid."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:33:36.394nod
You nod your head emphatically.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:33:47.313give letter to kio
You give elegant, feather-caressed stationery to Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:33:55.013say I kept it safe for you :)
You smile and say, "I kept it safe for you."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:33:57.437
Kio smiles softly.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:34:04.653
Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness smiles and says, "Thank ya, Prince."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:34:08.696nod
You nod your head emphatically.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:34:13.404say now for this I will need your full attention. If you
feel that will be an issue please let me know now. This is a ritual for just the eyes of Mother Night, you, and Me.
You say, "Now for this I will need your full attention. If you feel that will be an issue please let
me know now. This is a ritual for just the eyes of Mother Night, you, and Me."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:34:49.116
Aeden struggles to claim the White Orb of Redress.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:34:52.548
Showing that he understands, Kio nods his head slowly.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:35:03.496
You say, "Once it's started, we will not leave until it has been completed."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:35:03.549
Showing that he understands, Kio nods his head slowly.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:35:09.308
You say, "You will have to trust the things that I ask you to do. Is that understood?"
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:35:33.260
Showing that he understands, Kio nods his head slowly.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:35:42.520
Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness's eyes swirl with murky waters.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:35:48.550nod kio
You nod your head at Kio.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:36:03.284S
Motioning to the web of thorns in the middle of the clearing as he walks to the southern part of the
Web, you say, "Then please make your way to the middle of the web in the clearing and sit behind
that rose facing me."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:36:07.811va
You step down off of Umbra, the shadow fox.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:36:14.420
Umbra, the shadow fox obediently falls into line behind you.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:36:14.638lower hood
You lower the hood on regal robes of garnet-studded spider silk.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:36:18.284
Grinning, you say, "Watch out for the thorns."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:36:30.349
Kio nods his head emphatically.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:36:34.405
Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness walks gracefully through the web of thorns, somberly
taking his place behind the solitary black rose.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:37:22.950
Considering you thoughtfully, you say, "Now please sit and state your sentences one at a time and
look ahead, don't mind what I do."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:37:56.740rel
cauldron release
Dipping your hand into a shadow cauldron, you pull out a long shadow and release it into the air.
The room darkens with the churning darkness.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, x 10:38:03.787
You have recovered equilibrium.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:38:04.510
Showing that he understands, Kio nods his head slowly.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:38:21.723
Kio sits himself down.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:38:54.529
Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness gently sits to the ground, bringing his legs in and
crossing them. He looks forward, unmoving.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:38:59.115
Softly, Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness says, "The darkness of the rose seems to linger
upon my fields of view."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:39:05.804dsle
draw hex sleep
You trace glyphs in the air, and they begin to glow ominously.
7297h, 8116m|97%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, x 10:39:07.422(-200m, 2.4%)
You have recovered equilibrium.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:39:08.611
You have emoted: Daem hovers over the web the shadows following after him as he does so, weaving the
shadows into the web, working them as a spider would their thread, as he does so he reaches before
you, smiling softly continuing his work of weaving the web to the Southeast, and then to the
traveling in a circle counterclockwise, making sure each stem and thorn has a dark shadow from his
essence imbued within.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:39:10.859
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.09s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:39:11.949
You have emoted: Daem as he reaches the eastern side of the web he ponders you thoughtfully
confirming you are still staring ahead.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:39:53.360
Softly, Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness says, "I have pricked myself upon you, rose, and
the blood ripples playfully across my fur."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:39:53.576
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.074s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:39:54.433
The swirling shadows heal your body and mind.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:39:59.265dsle
draw hex sleep
You trace glyphs in the air, and they begin to glow ominously.
7297h, 8116m|97%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, x 10:40:00.381(-200m, 2.4%)
A sprite bound in shadows flies up and places a hand on your head, channeling mana to you.
You have recovered equilibrium.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:40:29.280
Softly, Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness says, "Do you enjoy temptation?"
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:40:37.799
The swirling shadows heal your body and mind.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:40:39.329
You have emoted: Daem smiles softly and again begins hovering over the web weaving about the thin
strands of shadow into the thorns, the area darkening around you as the trees overhead rustle and
move together around the web, he continues counter-clockwise meticulously weaving his webs ending up at the north of the web, he turns and lands pondering you from behind, before nodding quietly.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:40:40.381
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.05s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:40:41.431dsle
draw hex sleep
You trace glyphs in the air, and they begin to glow ominously.
7297h, 8116m|97%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, x 10:40:44.805(-200m, 2.4%)
You have recovered equilibrium.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:41:49.687
Softly, Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness says, "Why, rose, do you protect your beauty?"
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:41:53.908
The swirling shadows heal your body and mind.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:41:59.720
You have emoted: Daem continues his work pondering your thoughts on the Rose, smiling softly as he
begins to hum softly, the shadows seem to stretch out and fill any holes he may have missed,
covering the webs that he has seen, the shadows getting thicker, making the thorns on the web grow.
He finishes his trek to the west and stops turning to face you rubbing his chin thoughtfully.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:42:00.559
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.148s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:42:29.860
Softly, Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness says, "Would you be as beautiful if not for your
thorns?"
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:42:30.076
You have emoted: Daem finishes the final bit of his work traveling and completing the web to the
south turning to face you smiling softly as he whispers to his fae, and they disperse to circle the
web facing you, only his pixie staying by his side. He hovers over to the centre of the web facing
you, noting the shadow covered thorns seeming to reach out toward him as he travels. He patiently
waits for you to finish.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:43:00.874
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.13s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:43:02.005
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:43:30.088
Softly, Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness says, "My blood has stained your petals this day,
the deep crimson painting your face with even more majesty."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:43:50.111
Softly, Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness says, "Though intoxicating, your scent has grown
quite subtle."
You have emoted: Daem smiles softly, saying a silent prayer to Mother Night.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:43:58.936
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.148s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:44:10.098
Softly, Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness says, "Though a simple flower, it is strange to be
apart, as we have spent so much time together."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:44:15.139
Softly, you say, "Now please reach out and grab the stem of the rose in front of you, grasp it's
stem in your hand, but do not pluck it from the ground."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:45:50.286
Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness reaches out with his right paw, grasping the stem of the
rose gently.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:45:51.401
Nodding his head slowly his voice hypnotizing, you say, "Very good, now Blood Sage it is time to
sleep for a time, so that we can ponder your words, please lower your head."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:46:11.911
Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness bows his head reverently, softly closing his eyes.

7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:46:50.461draw hex amnesia
You trace glyphs in the air, and they begin to glow ominously.
7297h, 8116m|97%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, x 10:46:50.944(-200m, 2.4%)
You have recovered equilibrium.
7297h, 8116m|97%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:46:52.151draw hex amnesia
You trace glyphs in the air, and they begin to glow ominously.
7297h, 7916m|95%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, x 10:46:52.692(-200m, 2.4%)
You have recovered equilibrium.
7297h, 7916m|95%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:46:53.894
You have emoted: Daem snaps his fingers thrice, the sleep hexes at the north, south, east of the web
lower into the shadows, he points his athame at the web and shadowy thorns raise up over you
trapping you uncomfortably close within the webs, your sleep getting deeper as your hand
involuntarily closes around the rose drawing blood, drinking it in as it grows in size, and amount
of petals, looking more intoxicating, the scent lingering upon you.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:47:06.217
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.042s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:47:07.259
You have emoted: Daem flies up above picking the blossoms out of the aura around him imbuing each
with shadowy essence before dropping them down upon you. He lands before you, the shadows forcing the web to create a perfect circle for him to land in, directly in front of you.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:47:34.846
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.178s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:47:36.023
Turning to the sleeping Kio, you say, "Mother Night bless my actions, and that of this Blood Sage in
your coven. Give him the understanding of your ways, the beauty to find a complete balance within
himself."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:47:52.091
You have emoted: Daem begins swaying and dancing in place, the shadows turning darker as he hums a
soft dark tune. The shadows begin to expand upwards, the thorns swaying slowly to the soft tune as
daem slowly circles in place. You notice the fae along the outskirts of the circle beginning to
dance as he sways, the shadows binding them beginning to swirl about their form and interconnect
with the shadows of the web as they dance.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:48:19.632
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.112s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:48:20.744
You have emoted: Prince Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness closes the eyes as his humming
continues, his shadow beginning to link with the web as his dancing becomes more free, and he begins
to dance clockwise around the web without looking trusting the shadows as his dance continues
looping in a big circle around Kio, his humming is interrupted by words sung so softly they cannot
be heard. As he does so the shadows of the web begin to leak into the ground surrounding Kio closing
in towards the rose in his hand.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:48:50.483
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.061s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:48:51.544
You have emoted: Prince Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness's eyes still close he completes his
loop stopping in the circle in front of Kio smiling softly as he kneels laying his hands on his legs
as he does.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:49:18.087
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.126s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:49:19.213
Reverently, you say, "Mother Night, take this witch within your fold as one of your highest, allow
the fear from the web entrap his soul so that it may be used for your plan. In this I ask for your
assistance in watching him, so that he become more balanced, becomes more stable in your teachings."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:49:36.676
Referently, you say, "Mother Night, I ask you offer him the chance for Rebirth in the way of my Lady
Viravain, as you have granted to me, so that at any time should his current balance shift he can be
refocused in your ways."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:49:57.071
The shadows slowly start to dissipate.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:50:03.735rel
cauldron release
Dipping your hand into a shadow cauldron, you pull out a long shadow and release it into the air.
The room darkens with the churning darkness.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, x 10:50:09.555
You have recovered equilibrium.
You have emoted: Daem opens his eyes smiling softly as this shadows within the web begin to converge
trapping you within a bubble of shadows which begin slowly feeding into the rose within your hand
causing the thorns to grow into your hand as you sleep soundly. The rose becomes large as the last
of the shadows feed into it, generating a dark humming sound.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:50:14.766
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.166s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:50:15.932
You have emoted: Daem's eyes flare with a black cloud as he raises his hand and mutters something
under his breath the rose begins to grow a seed and drops it before you radiating a dark shadow. As
the seed hits the ground the other shadows return to their normal state. Eyes still covered in
shadows Daem moves to before your thorn-ed prison which falls away as he reaches his hand toward the rose, which he plucks from your grasp.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:50:33.195
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.093s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:50:34.287
You have emoted: Daem inhales the scent of the rose lovingly before holding it to the amnesia hexes
he's drawn here. The hexes seems to draw into the rose. Daem touches the rose to his lips softly
before kneeling down to you whispering soft words in your ear.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:50:58.492
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.085s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:50:59.577
Voice dark and ominous, you whisper, "May Mother Night grant your spirit knowledge of this ritual
when you need it and not before then."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:51:07.631
You have emoted: Daem's hand reaches to the seed. He turns your hand over to plant the seed within
one of the bloody punctures there. He wraps the hand with an unnatural shadow which cures the wounds,
sealing the seed within.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:51:24.592
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.131s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:51:25.723
Voice dark and ominous, you whisper, "May the Shadows Guide you, Blood Sage."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:51:36.017

You have emoted: Daem stands and smiles softly as he closes his eyes reverently. As his eyes open
they are no longer filled with shadows.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:51:48.970
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.188s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:51:50.158
Crossing your hands at the wrist, you snap your fingers thrice. The hexes attuned to your being fade
away into nothingness.
7297h, 8116m|97%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, x 10:51:51.990(-200m, 2.4%)
You have recovered equilibrium.
7297h, 8116m|97%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:51:54.221
You have emoted: Daem smiles as his fae return to his side and he reaches down and attempts to rouse
you from your slumber.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, e 10:52:17.397
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.155s)
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:52:18.552
Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness lets out a soft, punctuated snore. He jumps suddenly, his
eyes flinging open as he looks about confused. He chuckles lightly as he realizes he's scared
himself awake.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:53:03.831
Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:53:32.987
Completely oblivious, Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness says to you, "So, Prince. What're we
doin' here, anyway, if ya don't mind me askin'?"
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:53:35.508
Putting the rose within the sleeves of his robes, you say, "Oh, Blood Sage, I wanted to simply give
you my blessing and show you a new ritual chamber that I've been thinking of putting to good use."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:55:01.149say what do you think of it??
You ask, "What do you think of it?"
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:55:03.684look
Within the Embrace of Wyrden Willows.
The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. Towering in this area is the form of large wyrden willow trees their branches covering the area in darkness during the day, and atnight seeming to drift a part, letting the night sky look in on the clearing below. Within the clearing is a large web made of thin stems rose stems, the thorns intact, looking menacing. Within the Centre of the web is a single black rose, looking larger than a normal rose, it's full bloom is beautiful crafted, and gives off the aroma of roses across the entire clearing.A ghostly purple spider with silver feathered wings scuttles about here, skittering back and forth.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:55:11.151
Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness looks around curiously, studying the web of thorns with a
soft smile.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:55:19.351
Smiling with a cub's excitement, Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness says to you, "It's real
nice, Prince. I like it!"
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:55:36.866
You beam broadly.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:55:46.572
You say, "Thank you so much, Blood Sage. How are you holding up after thinking on becoming the
Prince of Darkness?"
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:56:13.992
Smiling proudly from beneath clear, cerulean eyes, Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness says,
"Well, Prince. Been workin' real hard on gettin' all these scrolls written up. I'm gonna make sure I
do my best!"
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:57:13.148nod
You say, "I have held that mantle so many times and I'm glad it's you who are in it's place. I've
had a bit of a change in myself since I was last Prince of Darkness."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:57:52.015
Kio smiles softly.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:58:20.258
You laughingly say, "But I will be having a scroll for you to look over on the advancement tasks of
the coven's warriors. No longer will any be able to simply pass the tasks because they exist as in
your case."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:58:51.111
Kio nods his head emphatically.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 10:59:03.080
You say, "With that said I'm sure you have plenty of work to do. Is there anything else that you
would like to speak on? I think my task here is done for now."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 11:00:01.395
You smile and say, "But if you ever need help with anything, please reach out to me."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 11:00:21.927
A ghostly purple spider with silver feathered wings scuttles back and forth.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 11:00:22.833
Kio smiles softly.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 11:00:24.209
The shadows slowly start to dissipate.
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 11:00:33.592
Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Heir to Darkness smiles and says, "I think I'm good, Prince. Just 'bout ta
go hold myself up in my library!"
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 11:00:46.883
You say, "Spectacular, I'll let you out to the Glomdoring."
7297h, 8316m|100%, 9504e|100%, 10p, 26,001,071, ex 11:01:01.341ql

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.