Spark Of Hunger
        Spark Of Putrefaction
        Spark Of Annihilation
        Spark Of Excoration
        Spark Of Hatred
        Spark Of The Soulless (rare)

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

Comments

• The travel curios are divine and netherworld.

The final piece of the bracers are the incandescent bracers.

The dark flame is damage resistance (10 divinus)

and the dark diamond is the travel curio for the set
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Saran said:
    The travel curios are divine and netherworld.

The final piece of the bracers are the incandescent bracers.

The dark flame is damage resistance (10 divinus)

and the dark diamond is the travel curio for the set
    Updated, thanks!

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited November 2012
    Dark Flame Pieces:

Flame Of The Soulless
    Flame Of Damnation
    Flame Of Corruption
    Flame Of Abasement
    Flame Of Cruelty
    Flame Of Hunger
    Flame Of Putrefaction
    Flame Of Annihilation
    Flame Of Excoration
    Flame Of Hatred

Qistrel said:
    Dark Flame Pieces:

Flame Of The Soulless
    Flame Of Damnation
    Flame Of Corruption
    Flame Of Abasement
    Flame Of Cruelty
    Flame Of Hunger
    Flame Of Putrefaction
    Flame Of Annihilation
    Flame Of Excoration
    Flame Of Hatred
    Aaaand added, thank you!

-

The Souless Magic Item is the Corrupt Staff. I have a Spark of Hatred from it.

Just need the Sandals and Rod rare pieces, and that should finish everything off!

Assuming the Soulless pieces all follow the same format and all.

-

• MoiMoi
    edited November 2012
    So, wait. Does this mean that there are anti-domotheos of Damnation, Corruption, Abasement, Cruelty, Hunger, Putrefaction, Annihilation, Excoration and Hatred? With evil, anti-domothian curses for your enemies, and anti-domoth guardians that you have to influence when claiming?

E: and evil, anti-Vernals like in that one book Sthai wrote?
  • Do want the Bracers, Helm and Spine. Why are there no soulless quests I feel comfortable doing. T.T
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • I kind of wish stopping the Slaghorin thing in the Tar Pits would give you a vernal piece, since releasing it gives you a Soulless piece.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited November 2012
    The voices of the Norns tell you, "Good grief, you've completed the collection already?"

Uhh... <_<

I'll post up the descriptions and lines for all the Vernal ones and the 1 soulless one I have tomorrow, or at least try to.

Edit: And PS, thanks for all the trading. :D
  • Any sharing of the collection power?
    edited November 2012
    It takes you to a room that accesses Dio (at the tower) / the forge of Klangratch (the real one) / the Glittering Needle at the top of Climanti.

So access to both Dio and Icewynd, though both of them require a bit of hiking to get anywhere useful.

It's not terribly impressive to me (probably because I already have *blixes with much better access to both areas), but it might be useful to others.
  • Ooh. I so want to get that set myself now.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Bryna said:
    I kind of wish stopping the Slaghorin thing in the Tar Pits would give you a vernal piece, since releasing it gives you a Soulless piece.
    But, stopping the Slaghora'ruin doesn't have anything to do with the vernal gods.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Ambient messages, please?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Pearl Sandals of Vernal Haste:
    Ribbons of bright white light swirl up from your feet and wrap about your legs, their ends forming small white wings that ripple outwards from your calves.

Ribbons of bright white light swirl up from Xenthos's feet and wrap about his legs, their ends tying together into small white wings that ripple outwards from his calves.

Chromatic Rod of the Avenger:
    A deep thrum sounds within your soul, rising up as the air about you quivers and shimmers with power and heat. A great ripple of power bursts outwards from you, dissipating into the air.

The air about Xenthos thrums with power, softly at first but growing in intensity. As the energy peaks shimmering waves of heat burst outwards, dissipating into the air.

Incandescent Bracers of Vernal Might:
    A rippling flame wells within you as your vision is consumed with light, the visage of the Avenger forming before your sight and the nine seals about Him. Beyond a vast, impenetrable blackness separates a warm, inviting source of light, too far to reach.

Xenthos shimmers with incandescent energy as the images of the Nine Seals blaze into existence along his arms. After a long moment they fade, though his eyes blaze with light for some time after.

Neither the flame nor the helm have ambients at this point.
  • Xenthos said:
    Ribbons of bright white light swirl up from your feet and wrap about your legs, their ends forming small white wings that ripple outwards from your calves.

Ribbons of bright white light swirl up from Xenthos's feet and wrap about his legs, their ends tying together into small white wings that ripple outwards from his calves.

A deep thrum sounds within your soul, rising up as the air about you quivers and shimmers with power and heat. A great ripple of power bursts outwards from you, dissipating into the air.

The air about Xenthos thrums with power, softly at first but growing in intensity. As the energy peaks shimmering waves of heat burst outwards, dissipating into the air.

A rippling flame wells within you as your vision is consumed with light, the visage of the Avenger forming before your sight and the nine seals about Him. Beyond a vast, impenetrable blackness separates a warm, inviting source of light, too far to reach.

Xenthos shimmers with incandescent energy as the images of the Nine Seals blaze into existence along his arms. After a long moment they fade, though his eyes blaze with light for some time after.

They have for days.

You just are a monkey who completed them before they had them, and so are forever excluded.

Sorry.
    Eventru said:
    Xenthos said:

They have for days.

You just are a monkey who completed them before they had them, and so are forever excluded.

Sorry.
    I tested them earlier this evening and they did not then, but they do now!  Woo.

Now to sit around and wait for them to tick.
  • Xenthos said:
    Eventru said:
    Xenthos said:

They have for days.

Sorry.
    I tested them earlier this evening and they did not then, but they do now!  Woo.

Like I said, it was fixed days ago. Yours were just exempted from the fix because they were already made. I did add the messages to yours too though! Heh.
    edited November 2012
    Eventru said:
    Xenthos said:
    Eventru said:
    Xenthos said:

They have for days.

Sorry.

Like I said, it was fixed days ago. Yours were just exempted from the fix because they were already made. I did add the messages to yours too though! Heh.
    :(

I feel like you guys weren't prepared for me to spam the quests like that.  <_<

Thanks for fixing it.  I really love the Forsaken / Vernal ambients (most of them); they are high up on my favourites list. :)
  • Xenthos said:
    Eventru said:
    Xenthos said:
    Eventru said:
    Xenthos said:

They have for days.

Sorry.

:(

I feel like you guys weren't prepared for me to spam the quests like that.  <_<

Thanks for fixing it.  I really love the Forsaken / Vernal ambients (most of them); they are high up on my favourites list. :)
    We were prepared, someone (me) just forgot to attach the DMP curios their messagestuff.

(Oops)
    edited November 2012
    Here's the full list of the curios I have.  Note that the Flame has way, way too many commas.  It burns.  :(

Holy Helm of Avechna:
    Nine orbs of energy form about you, each equidistant from its neighbors. A glowing arch of divine energy jumps from one to another until a perfect ring is formed.  Sweeping inwards, the ring of energy collapses about you before lancing skyward in an arch of light.

Nine orbs of energy form about Xenthos, each equidistant from its neighbors. A glowing arch of divine energy jumps from one to another until a perfect ring is formed. Sweeping inwards, the ring of energy collapses about Xenthos before lancing skyward in an arch of light.

Guttering Flame of Damnation:
    The air about you begins to warp with a sickly emerald light, half-formed, alien horrors appearing in two-dimensional images, cast like shadows. Screaming and howling and shrieking in wordless wrath, terror and hunger they extend their hands upwards before the light pulses and fades away, a gibbering whisper edging your mind for some time after, unwholesome thoughts of slaughter, mayhem and consumption threatening to compel you into action.

The air about Xenthos begins to warp with a sickly emerald light, half-formed, alien horrors appearing in two-dimensional images, cast like shadows. Screaming and howling and shrieking in wordless wrath, terror and hunger they extend their hands upwards before the light pulses and fades away, a gibbering whisper edging your mind for some time after.
  • The helm. I wants it so badly. That will be the curio whose ambient I will keep on.
    Every time it ticks it becomes unworn.

This means I can't really use the worn curio ambients, I don't want to have to have triggers to re-wear things. :(
  • Eh? Is that a bug or a Feature(TM)? I can't see anything in any of the ambient that suggests they should become unworn. These ambients are some of the coolest I've seen for any curio. It'd be a shame to not be able to utilize them.
    I've got it bugged, but thus far it seems to be a feature.  Whenever the curios tick, they "reset" in your inventory (going to the end of your inventory list).  When you are wearing them and they reset... well.  They become unworn.
  • Tch. Well, please keep us updated on that.
  • Those bracers are just rubbin salt in the wound. :(
  • Oh, you lovely people. <3's for compiling this while I took a wee little Lusty hiatus. Updating the info now, but I wouldn't mind if people had ambients for me too!
    Viynain said:
    Oh, you lovely people. <3's for compiling this while I took a wee little Lusty hiatus. Updating the info now, but I wouldn't mind if people had ambients for me too!
    I think Xenthos posted them in another thread, let me sniff around.

Also, YAY! <3

-