Surprise Marriage of Everiine and Kyair Silvermoon

EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / BrontaurIndianapolis, IN, USA
The Divine voice of Calythan, the Morning Frost echoes in your head, "You have to be here, too!"

You tell Calythan, the Morning Frost, "Where is 'here'?"

A peaceful grove.
A light cover of clouds hides the sky in a sheet of white. The earth here is a rich rusty red, complementing the vibrant greens and yellows of the wildflowers that grow throughout this small glade. Hazel trees surround the grass, dropping their small nuts around the tree roots. A tiny stream trickles through the centre of this tranquil sanctum, the water bubbling merrily on its way as it passes southwards towards the forest's edge. A shrine stands here. A mature hornbeam tree stands proudly here. Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. A majestic, amber stag with a fluffy dun tail wanders about here, his head held regally. Kyair Silvermoon stands here, enrobed in an array of swirling, autumnal leaves. She wields Jalen, of Mystic Aura in her right hand. Druid Syridean Dawneye, Aspirant of the White Hart is here. He wields a powerplex jewel in his right hand. Riluna L'Eternae, High Wisdom of the Moon lingers here, her skin aglow with a silver incandescence. She wields an athame dagger in her left hand and a euphonious lyrebird tower shield in her right. Greywalker Hiriako Myeras of the Winter Court watches the area, his figure embraced by the spectral presence of totemic animals. He wields an elegant black steel bardiche finished with golden webbing with both hands. Stargazer Parua, Adherent of the Mother is here. She wields a glowing powerstone in her left hand and an athame dagger in her right. Calythan, the Morning Frost is here. He wields a shoddy replica of an anomalous quill in his left hand.
You see exits leading northeast and southwest.
You are transported by the power of the Divine.

Druid Syridean Dawneye, Aspirant of the White Hart says, "Oh, well that's one way."

You blink.

"Ahah!" Avurekhos exclaims triumphantly.

Druid Avurekhos Myeras, Heir of Glinshari exclaims, "This is where the married is happening!"

Avurekhos coughs softly.

Parua giggles happily.

You blink.

You utter a deep, rumbling laugh.

Kyair inches bashfully over to you and nuzzles you tenderly.

His eyes wide with mirth and excitement, Calythan, the Morning Frost says to you, "You are having a married now!"

You laughingly say to Kyair, "You could have told me."

You give Kyair a peck on the cheek.

Druid Avurekhos Myeras, Heir of Glinshari asks, "Surprise?"

Kyair Silvermoon says to you, "Surprise!"

Greywalker Hiriako Myeras of the Winter Court says, "She didn't tell you? Oh dear."

Hiriako utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Druid Avurekhos Myeras, Heir of Glinshari exclaims, "Surprise married!"

You bow respectfully to Calythan.

Avurekhos throws his hands into the air and gives a loud, "WOO!"

Kyair glances wryly at you and hides a grin behind her hand

You remove an ancient feathered helm of the Eagle.

Everiine hangs his helm from his belt.

Glimmer of Moondust, Lyethal Silverwolf says to Kyair, "Oi! I'd like to know tooo."

Druid Syridean Dawneye, Aspirant of the White Hart says, "My first marriage worked like that, as I recall."

A mirthful gale whips throughout the Serenwilde Forest, sending silver frost helter skelter throughout the treetops

Everiine quickly smooths out his feathered crest and tries to folds his silver wings neatly to his back beneath his cloak.

Tandus suddenly appears, looking bewildered.

(Serenwilde): Calythan says, "Is anyone else coming to the married?"

Everiine adjusts his unpolished, beaten armour, and tries to look presentable.

(Serenwilde): Calythan says, "It's my second ever seeing one ever, and now I get to make these flowers squished together forever!"

Riluna's eyes twinkle enchantingly.

(Serenwilde): Tah says, "Where is it?"

(Serenwilde): Hiriako says, "Just be careful about what parts you squish. Everiine's awfully protective of his wings."

Tah suddenly appears, looking bewildered.

(Serenwilde): Tah says, "...okay, nevermind."

Glimmer of Moondust, Lyethal Silverwolf hovers behind Everiine, mussing with his wings for a few moments, quickly preening and making them look nice for the event.

Calythan, the Morning Frost stops short and looks longingly at his quill, his sprite-like eyes briefly filled with unshed tears.

Calythan ceases to wield a shoddy replica of an anomalous quill in his left hand.

Calythan, the Morning Frost pauses for a moment before brightening back up, his sprite-like eyes glowing with happiness.

Calythan, the Morning Frost says to Kyair, "Do you have any friendies from other places you want me to frosty plop here?"

Glimmer of Moondust, Lyethal Silverwolf says, "Let me see if I can reach someone.."

Kyair Silvermoon says to Calythan, "I don't believe so."

Chief Everiine Silverwolf the Wise, Winter Courtier grins happily at Kyair.

"Ok!" Calythan exclaims.

Calythan, the Morning Frost leaps into the air and spins merrily around twice before calming down enough to splutter a makeshift cough or two in an attempt to gather everyone's attention.

Everiine straightens up.

With a flick of his wrist, Calythan, the Morning Frost sends a flurry of ice and snow across the grove. As it lands, it dances across the ground in tiny vortices that sparkle and glitter with a silver frost.

"Oooooooooh!" Parua says, eyes wide with wonder.

Calythan, the Morning Frost looks at the trees, pondering with his long, spindly forefinger tapping his chin rhythmically.

Another gesture sends a silver ice dancing up the trees, creating veins of silver the hug the green of the boughs lovingly. Smiling happily, Calythan nods and winks, which forces rose blossoms to burst from the ends of the silver threads.

"Oooooooooh!" you say, eyes wide with wonder.

Calythan, the Morning Frost flits to the side of one of the trees and giggles before peering at you and Kyair with an impish grin.

Riluna L'Eternae, High Wisdom of the Moon lowers herself, beginning to rest on her knees as she watches the Forest around her come alive, a delighted twinkle in her eye.

Greywalker Hiriako Myeras of the Winter Court smiles at the sight of blossoms flowering, the fragrance somehow muted while enhanced by the chill of the wintery cradle.

At his touch, the tree sparkles to life and sends a cascade of ice and snow across the couple. Joyously, Calythan returns to the center of the gathering and nods appreciatively at his display.

His voice a whisper of frost and ice, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "Now we're ready for a married!"

Avurekhos's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Lyethal nods his head sagely.

Glimmer of Moondust, Lyethal Silverwolf says, "They have taken long enough to get married.."

Floating near the ground, his forefinger tapping his chin again, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "I don't really remember the other married, but I think Gabyflower was waiting for someone to give her something, I think. They were round."

You smile with a wink and say to Lyethal, "You've been engaged longer than we have, don't forget."

Glimmer of Moondust, Lyethal Silverwolf says to you, "I respond with "Pfft"."

Druid Syridean Dawneye, Aspirant of the White Hart asks Calythan, "Rings?"

Kyair tells you, "Oh dear."

His sprite-like eyes wide with a memory, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "Yes!"

You whisper to Kyair, "Do we have those?"

Kyair Silvermoon says, "We're in the midst of having customized rings, so not at the moment."

Kyair shifts her eyes suspiciously from side to side.

Calythan puts his hands on his hips and goes "Hmmm!"

Lyethal removes a thin ruby band.

Lyethal gives a thin ruby band to you.

Glimmer of Moondust, Lyethal Silverwolf says, "Ta-daa?"

Calythan, the Morning Frost leaps into the sky again and turns toward the silver-strung boughs again.

With a clap and a snap of his fingers, the icy tendrils curl and bend, wrapping around Calythan's outstretched fingers. With his tongue poking just outside his lips, he crafts and shapes the ice until it forms two frost-touched roses.

Saying, "I appreciate the gesture, but it's not necessary, little one,", you give a thin ruby band to Glimmer of Moondust, Lyethal Silverwolf.

Calythan, the Morning Frost lands again in front of the couple with a flop and a near tumble. As he straightens himself back up, he hands the roses over.

Everiine gratefully accepts the rose, holding it gingerly.

Shaking off his distractions, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "They will not last long, but you'll have rings of your own soon!"

Calythan gives a frost-touched white rose to you.

Calythan gives a frost-touched white rose to Kyair Silvermoon.

A pale sheen of ice clings to the body and heart of this brilliant white rose. The frost elongates the petals ever-so-slightly, filling them out with ice crystals. The stem has also been covered in a layer of ice, exaggerating the brilliant emerald of the plant's former state.
It has 2 months of usefulness left.
It weighs 2 ounce(s).
It does not retain any heat whatsoever.

You flash Kyair a joyous smile.

Beaming happily, his sprite-like eyes clouding with silver tears, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "Marrieds make me so happy. Mostly because I don't understand them, and mostly because the little flowers who like them are always smiling."

You chuckle long and heartily.

Greywalker Hiriako Myeras of the Winter Court chews upon his lower lip, trying to restrain a laugh.

Calythan, the Morning Frost moves close enough to Kyair and you to clasp their hands in his. Where they touch, a whisper of frost rises from their grasp.

His eyes still misting with a silver frost, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "Alls I really know, and this is just from watching all of you flowers grow, is that this kind of happy is good and should keep happening. May your roots continue to stretch and may your petals always blossom."

Lyethal beams broadly.

Smiling, holding her hand in his, Calythan, the Morning Frost says to Kyair, "Do you want to say something nice to the boy flower?"

With a beaming wide grin and wink, Kyair Silvermoon says to you, "To my boy flower with silver wings. May our hearts be fluttery for a lifetime in each other's presence and our old souls grow more together as days pass by. I give you my love now, as always."

Chief Everiine Silverwolf the Wise, Winter Courtier smiles proudly at Kyair.

After wiping away his tears with the hem of his robes, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "Ok."

Calythan sniffles softly.

Parua smiles softly.

His sprite-like eyes wide, Calythan, the Morning Frost says to you, "Do you want to say nice things to the girl flower?"

With a peaceful smile, you say to Kyair, "The Girl Flower already knows. She has heard words spoken that no one else has heard, always meant for her, even when she did not know it. She knows what she is to me, what this moment means, everything that has led up to it, everything that will come after it. She knows what this old bird knows in his heart--that she has always been his Dream, an old friend, a clean, beautiful voice in the dark."

With a cough, you say, "A clear voice, even."

Calythan, the Morning Frost gapes, slightly open-mouthed, at Kyair and you for a moment, like a child watching something spectacular that he can't understand.

Recovering himself with a start, his voice a whisper of frost and ice, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "You are both very lovely and kind flowers."

His voice growing steadier as he continues, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "I have learned so much from you both. I am so honored to have been invited to this married, and I am so thankful that so many other flowers were here to witness it, as well."

Kyair's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Smiling broadly, his sprite-like eyes glittering with ice, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "The Mayflower once told me that the best thing in all of the world was the love that two flowers can share."

His sprite-like eyes wide, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "It is important that we all continue to share this love with one another, no matter how difficult the world becomes."

The silver light encircles the couple in a wreath of ice and snow before swirling into a wash of color that falls across the gathering with a gentle warmth and a soft caress.

His sprite-like eyes glowing faintly, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "May we all have our own gardens to grow in and our own memories to keep safe."

Riluna L'Eternae, High Wisdom of the Moon briefly lowers her head in reverence, offering a gentle smile and nod.

Greywalker Hiriako Myeras of the Winter Court smiles fondly, his head moving in a slow acknowledgement.

Chief Everiine Silverwolf the Wise, Winter Courtier looks into Kyair's eyes, and can't help but smile.

Kyair Silvermoon smiles broadly and says to Calythan, "Understanding or not, You are an excellent helper in married affairs and we thank You so very much."

Glimmer of Moondust, Lyethal Silverwolf says, "Now...alas, this is where I'd summon all kinds of sparkles and fireworks.."

His voice a flurry of snow and ice, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "Now the Kyair flower and Everiine flower are one!"

Druid Syridean Dawneye, Aspirant of the White Hart asks, "Wouldn't that be dangerous in a forest?"

Naralis releases a swirling stream of sparkling essence into the air above him.
                    -----------
                   |   POOF!   |
                    -----------

Calythan, the Morning Frost flits into the air and spins happily, sending a cascade of snow and ice in every direction.

You kiss Kyair passionately.

His voice singing happily, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "You may now put your face on his, like they all do!"

A burst of silver frost swirls around the trees as the canopy erupts with a mirthful, frost-touched giggling. As the giggling fades, you feel a kiss upon your cheek and hear the whispered words, "Kyair and Everiine, one flower forever" on the wind.

Chief Everiine Silvermoon the Wise, Winter Courtier hugs Kyair, holding her close, like he would be happy for the rest of his life just like this.

With barely a whisper, the form of Calythan, the Morning Frost dissipates into a wisp of frost and ice. A light breeze sends the mist dancing away into the forest.
Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Wait a minute, I didn't look at this very closely as I was copy-pasting it, but who the heck kissed Everiine there at the end?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Definitely Calythan. Who is that anyhow?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    An Ephemeral.

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Oh hey, married at the Auseklis shrine too, cool! Neat read.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • I find the teleporting funny.

Where is it? -poof- Oh... :D