Red Star Rising!

124»

Comments

• Thul said:
    ...the lines are beautiful, though. I hope we'll get to see the compiled works at some point.
    Only if you show us your best guess, so we can laugh at your failures. :)

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Necro time, because...

Next ikon!

/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
    |                          Grimbach, the Golden Poet                          |
    | Limited Edition                                         legendary character |
    +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Initiative: 5               Cooldown: 4 turn(s)                    Power: 5 |
    |                                                                             |
    |    He has a 90% chance to stun your opponent, blocking their next turn.     |
    +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    |                           This Ikon is empowered.                           |
    |              This Ikon ignores group restrictions in gestalts.              |
    \-----------------------------------------------------------------------------/

A single, beautiful note hangs in the air as Grimbach, the Golden Poet ripples into being before you. With a joyous smile, he begins to sing an achingly beautiful love song, mingled with soaring hopes and a diminuendo of tragedy. As his wordless song reaches Marcella, she stands there stunned by the ageless beauty of the poem.

So one sings and the other dances.

We all totally saw this coming.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Vivet said:
    We all totally saw this coming.

I didn't.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • You should really keep going until you get a sample of the failure message! It's not terribly different, but...
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited November 2013
    22898   Special   legendary character X   1x Grimbach, the Golden Poet        
    29647   Special   uncommon  character     1x Dumaliel of the Glittering Clouds

Did anyone else's Dumaliel decide to downgrade itself from Legendary to uncommon?
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Uruk said:
    22898   Special   legendary character X   1x Grimbach, the Golden Poet        
    29647   Special   uncommon  character     1x Dumaliel of the Glittering Clouds

Did anyone else's Dumaliel decide to downgrade itself from Legendary to uncommon?
    Yes. They decided to try to change the stats on it to make it more useful for psychodrama, and as such, that shifted it into uncommon status.