Quest Event, Curios and Artifact Packages!

This month we're running a quest event! Complete the quest 21x in a month and you will receive a unique prize!

Also, we are running the artifact package promotion where you can purchase artifacts directly on the website. As usual, if you have suggestions for a new artifact package, let me know.

Finally, in the Czigany crate packages, you can find pieces for a new type of curio. Masks! Wear the mask to change your room description and you can MASK USE SAY/EMOTE for fun party games!

Enjoy!

Comments

• One (or all) of the following:

1: beastmaster's collar and beastmaster's whistle

2: beastmaster's collar and 10x kikikoru

3: beastmaster's whistle and 10x kikikoru

I don't need any of them, but I think a lot of people with fresh new beasts/pets could take interest in them. I imagine if only one or another goes through, then someone will be sad since they don't need a collar or something.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Where on the site do you check out the packages? Sorry if I missed it.
  • Right under the logo on the main paid it says "Credits". The Artifact Package link is on that credits page.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Ah! Apparently I had to log in to see it. Ok, thanks and sorry for the dumb question.
  • MoiMoi
    edited December 2012
    Wheel is not turning, huuur.

E: So, wait. The wheel can be turned once a month and spits out a limited number of denizens? And we compete over them?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Will it be possible to buy Czigany packages with credits again while this is running?
    edited December 2012
    http://www.lusternia.com/Credits

Internal error! IREWS communication error: unable to connect to the game:
    Please notify the administrator and/or try again later.

Hmm.

Edit: Well, it is fixed now.
  • Xenthos said:

Hmm.
    I have had no issues view the mage.

Also, I don't suppose we could be giving a list of the masks?
    Ayisdra said:
    Xenthos said:

Hmm.
    I have had no issues view the mage.

Also, I don't suppose we could be giving a list of the masks?
    Yeah, I just edited my post (right before your reply), because it's back up now.
    edited December 2012
    Also: What about packages that give more curio pieces instead of coins?

I'd be interested in purchasing hundred-piece Czigany packages (depending on price, of course).
  • FYI, you should be able to see the packages whether you're logged in or not.

You can turn the wheel once per game day, not once per game month. However, after you need only bring in 5 of the out-of-timers per game month to get the point, so there should be plenty of them to go around!
  • The pricing of the packages for the czigany stuff seems to be roughly equal to the in-game curio packs, $140 will either buy you 400 credits (normal credits) or 95 curio pieces + 95 coins. An in-game curio pack of 100 pieces is 300 credits. 95 coins is probably worth more than 100 credits, especially if you get lucky with presents from the wheel. An arti-pack for just curio pieces might see more popularity, though.

edited December 2012
    It would, just given that there are so many bloody other pieces out there that trying to complete things by getting Cziganies through the wheel is pretty difficult; so, those 15 coins are kind of a waste if you actually want to complete things.

Being able to get just Cziganies would be quite swell!
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    For those who want to know what masks exist, I have a few bits:

3937    Piece    Swan Mask            None         Swan Right Cheek
    4363    Piece    Dove Mask            None         Dove Left Cheek
    4440    Piece    Butterfly Mask       None         Butterfly Chin
    4441    Piece    Harlequin Mask       None         Harlequin Mask Strap
    4442    Piece    Moth Mask            None         Moth Chin
    4448    Piece    Chicken Mask         None         Chicken Lower Beak

edited December 2012
    And these are mine:
    ****************************[ All Curios (*MASK*) ]****************************
    Id      Type     Set                  Collection   Description                
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    868     Rare     Dove Mask            None         Dove Mask Head
    2306    Partial  Imp Mask             None         Partial Imp Mask
    3007    Rare     Cherub Mask          None         Cherub Mask Head
    4257    Piece    Jester Mask          None         Jester Nose
    4309    Rare     Harlequin Mask       None         Harlequin Mask Head
    4344    Piece    Squonk Mask          None         Squonk Chin
    4444    Piece    Kelpie Mask          None         Kelpie Left Cheek
    4493    Partial  Fae Knight Mask      None         Partial Fae Knight Mask
    4821    Piece    Butterfly Mask       None         Butterfly Right Eye
    *******************************************************************************

Note: It took 200 magic-item curios melted down to just get these (all are just one item of the mask, save for 3 imp pieces and 2 fae knight pieces), so, going through the Wheel is not going to do a whole lot of good. :(
  • sigh... my mind went to 'Maybe there could be a "wish for <type>" command appended to the opening one'

• This quest event is lovely so far, and I'm eager to see what other places/times are jumbled. I also want to see a completed kelpie mask now.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    My 'just woke up after a migraine-induced nap' daze had me extremely confused and somewhat irritated over the quest. But now that I'm less of a grouch and understand it, it's actually pretty awesome! :D
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Oh, man. Sileni!
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Is there some way to see where the people for the quest are if you weren't around for the last time the wheel was turned? 
  • Well, there are a bunch of sparks in Oleanvir Valley right now, but absolutely no signs of mobs to give them to. Do they all need to go back to the wheel before it can be turned again? That's what I got from the gist of it.
    Ragniliff said:

Well, there are a bunch of sparks in Oleanvir Valley right now, but absolutely no signs of mobs to give them to. Do they all need to go back to the wheel before it can be turned again? That's what I got from the gist of it.

My understanding is that the Wheel resets once per IC day, and spawns a ton of mobs that anyone can collect and turn in. They can be gathered by murder, influencing, or sparks. There would be a number of leftover sparks if people used the first two options.
  • Xenthos has the right of it, yes. 
  • Oh, idea for a new package:

A Theater Ikon

One miniature of a stage and a 50 ikon package!
    I'm confused - can you only do the quest once per real day? Or can you do it more than once, but only turn the wheel once?

• The wheel will only turn once per day. Not once per day per person, but just once period. Doing so creates in a bunch of denizens. You can bring in as many of those denizens as you like, but only the first 5 denizens per month will count toward advancement.
    Thanks.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited December 2012
    Hm, now I'm confused again. Just after the weave change I collected five mobs, but didn't get my questevent count raised? Do we have to be the one turning the Wheel or something silly?
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

• Eritheyl said:
    Hm, now I'm confused again. Just after the weave change I collected five mobs, but didn't get my questevent count raised? Do we have to be the one turning the Wheel or something silly?
    Sorry, there was a small bug. It has been fixed!