VOTE FOR LUSTERNIA!

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    We're all the way down at rank eleven. :( Get out there and vote!
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    We're not even in the top 20 anymore :( People should vote!
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    As of this post, we are sitting back in 20th, we can do a LOT better though!  Let's get voting and get back up the list!
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    So Shaddus started a drive 8 days ago when we fell out of the top 20, and it's gotten us to 9th in little over a week, with 8th and 7th not far ahead.

More votes guys, with doomplot 2013/2014 building up, now is a great time to grab new people and show them how awesome this game is, especially with Ascension only a few months away.

However, as a couple of people pointed out on the FB group, the game description is..slightly lacking in attractiveness. How easy is it to have the description changed on the site @Estarra?

PS. VOTE!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    We're up to 6th place, with another 90 votes we'll be up to 4th place!  Head on over to http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-estarra.html  and help us get that little bit closer to the top of the table! (We still need around 600 more votes though to knock midkemia from 2nd place)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Considering what we've accomplished in roughly 9 days, I hope we can shove this momentum forward into next month, we can easily hit second and even push for first against all odds.

Keep voting, we need fresh meat for the grinder!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

New month, new scores, VOTE.

• Goodness, we're up to number two on Top MUDs this month! Let's see if we can keep it going and vote!
    We've slowed down significantly, it's all about stamina folks! More votes!

(Also if you have mobile internet vote again using your Wireless, it'll count separately!)

• It's a new year and we're holding on to 4th. Go forth!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

We're being beaten by filthy bloodsuckers again - but only just. Go vote!
    edited February 2014
    New month, new scores, we're 13th.

But 1st is only 30 votes away, VOTE!

(No really, vote. Ieptix didn't risk life, limb and sanity slaying the lag monster for you all not to tell people how wonderful this game is!)

• Morkarion said:

(No really, vote. Ieptix didn't risk ... sanity ... !)
    Please don't make me laugh this early in the morning. It disturbs the cuttlefish.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 0 left.
    You play a stately chord on a worn lute and direct the notes towards a lag beast.
    Holy fire erupts at the feet of a lag beast and engulfs him.
    The charred corpse of a lag beast collapses in a heap of white ash.
    You have slain a lag beast.
    You suddenly scoop up the corpse of a lag beast.
    Hey, remember me from the old forums?

Well it's what's happening to Lusternia on TMS!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    About thirty more votes, and we'll snag another spot up. But I think we're better than a piddly thirty votes. Just saying.
  • edited March 2014
    We've been doing really well with voting! :) 

Edit: But not quite well enough and I've been slacking on voting the past few days. Vote vote vote!
    Guys we're only 50 votes behind Discworld. We can totally fix this!
  • My hard drive died two months ago because I wasn't voting every day.
    A free, better than the dead drive arrived in my hands fifteen minutes after voting on my phone, and life hasn't been the same again.

Voting: Guaranteed to bring the goods.
    Is also the Shintar.
    It's a new month! Remember how you used to vote? Go do that again!
  • Tacita said:
    It's a new month! Remember how you used to vote? Go do that again!
    Do that thing. With the click. And the Vote. Nao-ish
    Is also the Shintar.
  • Hmmm there  is some Game of Thrones effect felt in the realms with names such as Sansa and Khaleesi around...
  • I'd love to stumble across some Dothraki men. Just sayin'.
  • Vote for babies!!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Guys, we're number 11. VOTE!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Voted!

It's true, I really am you.
  • Just 8 votes behind aetolia then we're top ten!

• TOP 10!