The wedding of Anita and Zouviqil Myeras.

KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
edited February 2014 in Event Scrolls
For some reason Mork (and myself) are still not entirely sure of, he was requested by both parties to conduct this wedding.

Enjoy:

Zouviqil bows respectfully to you.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel nods its head at Zouviqil.

Acolyte Zouviqil Myeras asks you, "Are you willing to wed the two of us within the next day or so?"

Acolyte Zouviqil Myeras asks Anita, "No ceremony, right?"

Shadow Anita Tarsuhl, Eyes of Bloodlust says to Zouviqil, "Not unless you wish to have one."

Shaking her head at Anita, Zouviqil says "Nope."

Shadow Anita Tarsuhl, Eyes of Bloodlust smiles and says to Zouviqil, "Then no."

Zouviqil flashes Anita a joyous smile.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel blinks.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "Are you sure you're asking the right person?"

Acolyte Zouviqil Myeras laughingly says, "I don't know anyone better, and Anita was going to suggest you as well, if I recall."

Anita nods her head in agreement.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "Very well."

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel clears its throat in an attempt to gain everyone's attention.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "I'm sure the pair of you have your reasons, words you would like to say to express your feelings towards one another."

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel waves its hand dismissively.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "I couldn't care for that kind of sentimental crap myself."

Shadow Anita Tarsuhl, Eyes of Bloodlust says, "She knows my reasons."

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "I will give you both advice from my own experiences with marriage."

Acolyte Zouviqil Myeras says, "She knows my reasons too."

Zouviqil tilts her head and listens intently to you.

Forge-born Morkarion, Master of the Bloodhunt eyes both Zouviqil and Anita in turn.

Anita tilts her head and listens intently to you.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "Don't fuck it up."

You formally wed Anita to Zouviqil.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "Good luck."

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Comments