Difference between a weapon and a masterweapon

So, an alt of mine submitted what I hoped was going to be listed under FORGING MASTERWEAPONS, but I found it under just normal swords instead.

The crux of the question, then, is whether I should make an issue of it or if it's fine just leaving it there. I'm guessing it's a matter of stats? The intent for this weapon is to be a rather high-level (80+) bashing weapon.
The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
"THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yeah, if it's not submitted as a masterweapon, the stats are going to be terrible; of course, the commodity requirement is also a lot lower.

Masterweapons are the ones that can be tempered to a decent level for both PvE and PvP.  You should definitely make an issue of it.
  • I've done that kind of thing by accident before. You can get it swapped. 
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Done it with Masterkata, just message the Charites.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Thanks, folks!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.