I was in tears laughing.(Adult language!)

(clan): Avurekhos says, "Guys, like....I'm super amused right now." 
(clan): Raeri says, "?"
(clan): You say, "Me too."
(clan): You say, "Mork got his ass handed by Marcella."
(clan): Avurekhos says, "Marcy's behead got me hard."
(clan): You say, "Loool."
(clan): Caerlyr says, "^."
(clan): You say, "-cackles-."

(clan): Avurekhos says, "SUPER HARD!"
 (clan): Avurekhos says, "GOD."
(clan): You say, "Stfu."
(clan): Caerlyr says, "*strokes*."
(clan): You say, "Rofl."
(clan): Avurekhos says, "STROKE FASTER!"
(clan): You say, "LMAO stop it."
 (clan): Caerlyr says, "Hehe."
(clan): Caerlyr says, "You're making Jaamil hard now >.>."
(clan): You say, "Wow, choked there a moment."
(clan): Avurekhos says, "I NEED TO UNLOAD....my sap all over some ones face."
(clan): Avurekhos says, ":3."
(clan): You say, "Actually no, just laughing so hard."
(clan): You say, "LOOOL."
(clan): You say, "Avu, enough! -lol-."
 (clan): Avurekhos says, "*Twerks Antlers*."
(clan): Caerlyr says, "Teehee."
(clan): You say, "Lol."  
(clan): Caerlyr says, "Hahahaha."
(clan): Caerlyr says, "Stop, my jaw is hurting from laughing."
(clan): You say, "I lost it.

Then he finalizes it by saying...

(clan): You say, "Think the last of the tears are done now."
(clan): Caerlyr says, "Hehe, not mine!"
(clan): Avurekhos says, "So, I think I gave 'em a good seeding..."
(clan): You say, "Wtf dude."
(clan): Avurekhos says, "Mission accomplished."
(clan): Avurekhos says, "SCORE!"

Deciding to teach Arcanis the ultimate lesson in manners, you point a finger imperiously at him and
call the curse of the toad down upon his head. You watch in satisfaction as warts break out over his
skin which then turns green and slimy. Finally, he shrinks and transforms into a large, ugly toad!
With a telepathic sigh, a pooka tells you that he has lost control of Arcanis's actions.

In order to put the pathetic life of a warty toad out of its misery, you lift a foot and bring it
down mightily on its bloated green body.
A warty toad's back breaks under the weight of a heavy foot, its innards spilling out and leaving a
messy stain on the ground.
You have slain a warty toad.
A warty toad wobbles about uncertainly and turns a pale shade of green before suddenly stretching
and transforming into a demigod. Shaking his head, Arcanis stands before you where once there was a
toad, looking slightly disoriented and perplexed with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth.
Arcanis drops the corpse of a pixie.
Arcanis drops the corpse of a pooka.
Arcanis drops a stalk of faeleaf.
Having been too much for the mortal threads of Arcanis, he screams in agony as flames engulf his
body and burn it to a crisp.
You tell Lord Fist Arcanis De'Unnero, Chosen of Wrath, "By the by, let that be a lesson in manners.
I don't need friends to kill some of you one on one."

Comments

• I had lost it when he "twerked" his antlers hehe
    Deciding to teach Arcanis the ultimate lesson in manners, you point a finger imperiously at him and
    call the curse of the toad down upon his head. You watch in satisfaction as warts break out over his
    skin which then turns green and slimy. Finally, he shrinks and transforms into a large, ugly toad!
    With a telepathic sigh, a pooka tells you that he has lost control of Arcanis's actions.

In order to put the pathetic life of a warty toad out of its misery, you lift a foot and bring it
    A warty toad's back breaks under the weight of a heavy foot, its innards spilling out and leaving a
    A warty toad wobbles about uncertainly and turns a pale shade of green before suddenly stretching
    and transforming into a demigod. Shaking his head, Arcanis stands before you where once there was a
    toad, looking slightly disoriented and perplexed with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth.
    Having been too much for the mortal threads of Arcanis, he screams in agony as flames engulf his
    You tell Lord Fist Arcanis De'Unnero, Chosen of Wrath, "By the by, let that be a lesson in manners.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Psht, why fight and lose when you can live vicariously through better players!  :D

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Nah, I witnessed a little of your match. I thought earlier on that you two were ganking Aerys, then I saw what was going on when you two moved to another room. Then I watched some more of it looking at both yours and Morkarion's wound state.

• Jaamil said:
    Nah, I witnessed a little of your match. I thought earlier on that you two were ganking Aerys, then I saw what was going on when you two moved to another room. Then I watched some more of it looking at both yours and Morkarion's wound state.
    ^^^^^ Voyeur

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Hahahaha!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Wait are we critiquing the maturity level of an OOC clan or the decision to post it to the forums?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Daraius said:
    Wait are we critiquing the maturity level of an OOC clan or the decision to post it to the forums?
    Personally, the latter.
  • Both sounds more fun.

"But paradise is locked and bolted...

We must make a journey around the world

to see if a back door has perhaps been left open."

-Heinrich Von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"

Lavinya said:
    Devils advocate - how people behave OOCly and on OOC mediums should have ZERO impact on how you interact and relate with them in character.
    Who's mentioned how people will react to them in character based on this?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daedalion said:
    Both sounds more fun.
    I find myself agreeing with Daedalion... oh dear, the world must be ending.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I had always presumed fighting side by side was an in character thing! My bad.

• The IC/OOC barrier is more like a very thin membrane with a lot of holes in it. Anyone who says OOC stuff has never influenced their IC interactions is likely fibbing.

Lavinya said:
    I had always presumed fighting side by side was an in character thing! My bad.
    It was a comment on their mentality as players, not as characters, the people work side by side in fighting as their characters do.

No one was saying "We should split Halli from Seren/Celest because of this."

• Besides, its a game that I would at least like to have a shred of what is left interesting to me without having the need to be fully 100% IC. I'm glad there's an OOC mechanic to clans as an option, this is in no way should determine the mentality of anyone to be honest. I can't be like a majority of people who is 100% serious in everything they do even on an OOC clan that affects nothing the character does IC'ly. Immature it is yes, but I can do that and I have no regrets about finding debaucherous humor. Also, if you wasn't smart enough to read the parenthesis of (Adult language) and continued to reading and was repulsed, sucks to be you to have kept on reading it.  Lastly, if any issues with working together on an IC level, that can be easily arranged :p  Have a wonderful lusty day(evening!)

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    The clan this was done on is an OOC clan for people Caerlyr likes. It's just a clan for BS and smalltalk, not like it's a clan owned by Celest or something. Lighten up, geeze :P
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Shaddus said:
    The clan this was done on is an OOC clan for people Caerlyr likes. It's just a clan for BS and smalltalk, not like it's a clan owned by Celest or something. Lighten up, geeze :P
    First sentence is reason enough to critique it.
  • There's nothing very "adult" about the language, either. If it were less immature and more explicit, maaaaybe.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord

Celina said:
    No one cares about the OOC clan. They care they they can't get the 2 minutes of their life back that it took to read this really stupid thread.
    I read this thread on vacation.

I would really like my vacation minutes back. :(

/vacationgriefed