2223    Fire      legendary scene        before the Five Sacred Fires         
                                            ( 70% VAMP,         1I 5C 7P)     
2224    Village   common    character    a skeleton sentry                    
                                            (   6 SPI DAM,      4I 0C 1P)     
2225    Village   epic      character    Grang the Horrible                   
                                            (   9 PHY DAM,      3I 4C 6P)     
2226    Fire      rare      scene        the fiery heart of Zoaka             
                                            (   8 BUFF ARC DAM, 3I 3C 4P)     

I would like to trade for equivalent Air group ikons.

Comments

• The following is my ikon list. I'm not currently interested in trading away any of the eternal/soulless/vernal ikons, but have included them so people who are interested can see them. I'm also not looking for anything in particular, and will take comparable ikons in trade so long as I don't already have one. Contact me IG, please.

• Can't seem to edit my old post, so here's my new list.

http://pastebin.com/ieLSXhjf
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited October 2012

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Looking for more scenes, water prefered.
    http://pastebin.com/yBxgbwXM

• Looking for fun thingies. 

http://pastebin.com/54R1hfQS

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord

********************************[ Your Ikons ]*********************************
    Id      Group     Quality   Type      G  Name                                 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    692     Water     rare      character    the Queen of the Deep               
    693     Fire      uncommon  prop         the Flame of Knowledge                          
    1676    Fire      common    scene        a great pit of burning coals                 
    2609    Fire      common    character    a Firebrand of Mysteries            
    2616    Water     uncommon  prop         the Frozen Orb of Skerriagh         
    2623    Air       uncommon  character    Haelor, Lord of the West Wind            
    3247    Fire      uncommon  scene        the Burning Realm of Agni           
    3259    Water     rare      character    the Queen of the Deep                                      
    3351    Air       uncommon  character    Haelor, Lord of the West Wind             
    3617    Water     uncommon  character    Kintyre, Lady of the Rip Tide       
    4529    Fire      epic      prop         a towering fire wall                
    4566    Fire      common    character    a fire elemental                    
    4693    Water     common    prop         the Coral Sceptre                                          
    4962    Air       common    scene        drifting on air currents            
    4964    Water     uncommon  character    Archmage Marinus Shervalian                          
    *******************************************************************************
    * = Non-Transferrable.
  • edited November 2012
    The ones I'm willing to trade are here.

3760    Water     uncommon  scene        the Frothing Sea
    5957    Hallifax  epic      prop         the Matrix
    6177    Hallifax  common    character    a custodian of peace
    7677    Hallifax  common    character    a custodian of justice
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ********************************[ Your Ikons ]*********************************
    1041    Water     common    prop         the Coral Sceptre                    
    1045    Celest    common    character    an illuminated emissary              
    1046    Celest    common    character    Lord Tytone Farain                   
    1047    Celest    uncommon  prop         the Sacred Star of Shining Light     
    2253    Celest    common    prop         the Tridacna Beacon                  
    4448    Village   common    character    an orc warrior                       
    4503    Celest    common    character    an inquisitive spout                 
    4504    Village   common    prop         a hunk of ore                        
    4508    Celest    rare      character    the Voice of Rhapsody                
    4509    Celest    common    character    Master Setmos                        
    4510    Celest    common    scene        a wide sandstone amphitheatre        
    4515    Celest    rare      prop         the Heart of Imperial Memories       
    4516    Celest    uncommon  scene        the Hymnic Hall of the Stars         
    4517    Celest    legendary scene        the Star Chamber                     
    4568    Celest    common    prop         the Tridacna Beacon                  
    4569    Celest    rare      prop         the Heart of Imperial Memories       
    4570    Celest    common    character    a proud cavalier                    
    4607    Celest    epic      scene        the Coral Spires of Aquamancy        
    4608    Celest    legendary prop         the Star of Celest                   
    4609    Celest    uncommon  prop         the Sacred Star of Shining Light     
    4610    Celest    uncommon  character    Dame Eluzmith of the Dawning Hope    
    4611    Celest    legendary scene        the Star Chamber                     
    4612    Celest    rare      scene        the Commune Consulate                
    4613    Village   rare      prop         a chokeberry                         
    4624    Water     common    character    a kelpie                             
    4626    Celest    uncommon  character    Lord-Captain Yadothune Nerale        
    4627    Celest    common    prop         the Holy Orb of Celestial Light      
    4628    Celest    rare      scene        the Commune Consulate                
    4650    Celest    uncommon  character    Altaira, the Star Deva               
    4651    Celest    common    character    an immolated archon                  
    4652    Celest    common    scene        the Gardens of Celestial Remembrance
    4655    Celest    common    prop         the Pendant of Celestial Light       
    4657    Celest    uncommon  scene        the Hymnic Hall of the Stars         
    4658    Celest    common    character    Master Setmos                        
    4659    Celest    common    character    a young devout                       
    4670    Celest    common    scene        a wide sandstone amphitheatre        
    4671    Celest    rare      character    the Voice of Rhapsody               
    4672    Celest    uncommon  character    Dame Eluzmith of the Dawning Hope    
    4740    Celest    common    scene        the Celestial Abbey                  
    4741    Celest    common    scene        Upon the Starlit Eternity            
    4742    Celest    common    character    an illuminated emissary              
    4751    Celest    uncommon  scene        the Star Palace                      
    4752    Celest    uncommon  scene        the Syrinx Plaza Hotel               
    4753    Celest    common    character    Lady Jarana Farain                   
    4754    Water     common    scene        the Bondero Bay                      
    4759    Celest    common    prop         the Voluta Diadema Beacon            
    4807    Water     uncommon  prop         the Jewel of the Sea                 
    4808    Celest    common    character    an immolated archon                  
    4809    Celest    common    character    Master Setmos                        
    4810    Celest    common    prop         the Blessed Helm of the Supernals    
    4843    Celest    rare      character    the Voice of Rhapsody                
    4844    Celest    common    character    Lady Jarana Farain                   
    4845    Celest    epic      scene        the Coral Spires of Aquamancy        
    4846    Celest    epic      scene        the Coral Spires of Aquamancy        
    4864    Water     uncommon  character    Kintyre, Lady of the Rip Tide        
    4866    Celest    common    character    a merian swashbuckler                
    4867    Celest    rare      scene        the Oleanvir Imperial Cemetery      
    4868    Celest    uncommon  character    Professor Akhaneti                   
    4869    Celest    common    character    a proud cavalier                     
    4870    Celest    common    prop         the Pendant of Celestial Light       
    4871    Celest    common    character    a valiant defender                   
    4965    Celest    common    prop         the Sculpture of Tamthys             
    4966    Celest    common    prop         the Sculpture of Tamthys             
    4967    Celest    uncommon  scene        the Artisans District                
    5010    Celest    uncommon  scene        the Imperial Loge                    
    5011    Celest    rare      scene        the Oleanvir Imperial Cemetery       
    5012    Celest    common    prop         the Luminous Eye of the Harmonious Mind
    5212    Celest    common    character    a valiant defender                   
    5213    Celest    common    scene        the city forums                      
    5214    Celest    rare      prop         the Heart of Imperial Memories       
    5215    Celest    legendary scene        the Star Chamber                     
    5225    Water     uncommon  character    a swirling water elemental           
    5226    Celest    uncommon  scene        the Kelpie Maiden                    
    5227    Celest    rare      character    the Voice of Rhapsody                
    5228    Celest    common    character    a young devout                       
    5236    Water     common    scene        the Starry Sea                       
    5268    Celest    common    character    a young devout                      
    5269    Celest    rare      character    the Voice of Rhapsody                
    5270    Celest    uncommon  scene        the Syrinx Plaza Hotel               
    5299    Celest    uncommon  scene        the Gates of Holy Flame              
    5300    Celest    uncommon  scene        the Artisans District                
    5330    Celest    rare      character    the Voice of Rhapsody                
    5331    Celest    rare      prop         the Heart of Imperial Memories       
    5332    Celest    common    prop         the Tridacna Beacon                  
    5366    Celest    common    character    a young devout                       
    5367    Celest    uncommon  prop         the Sacred Star of Shining Light     
    5368    Celest    common    prop         the Pendant of Celestial Light       
    5401    Celest    common    character    Lord Tytone Farain                   
    5402    Celest    common    scene        the Lodestar Athenaeum               
    5403    Celest    common    scene        the city forums                      
    5410    Water     common    character    a firefly squid                      
    5462    Celest    uncommon  character    Marilynth, the Vernal Princess       
    5463    Celest    uncommon  scene        within the Cosmic Sanctuary          
    5464    Celest    common    scene        the Deep Blue Cathedral              
    5489    Village   common    character    Berpo Fleece                         
    5493    Celest    common    character    an immolated archon                  
    5511    Water     common    character    a firefly squid                     
    5512    Celest    common    scene        Upon the Starlit Eternity            
    5513    Celest    common    scene        the Deep Blue Cathedral              
    5514    Celest    uncommon  scene        within the Cosmic Sanctuary          
    5554    Celest    common    scene        the city forums                      
    5579    Celest    legendary scene        the Star Chamber                     
    5580    Celest    common    character    Lady Jarana Farain                   
    5581    Celest    common    prop         a pile of golden sands               
    5595    Celest    epic      scene        the Coral Spires of Aquamancy        
    5596    Celest    common    character    Steward Naedaros Inalai              
    5597    Celest    common    prop         a glass globe of starlight           
    5599    Water     common    scene        a small island of silver sand        
    5600    Celest    uncommon  scene        the upper deck of the Pool of Stars  
    5601    Celest    uncommon  character    the Ebb of the Empire                
    5602    Celest    common    character    a young devout                       
    5734    Celest    rare      character    the Voice of Rhapsody                
    5735    Celest    common    scene        the Celestial Abbey                  
    5736    Celest    uncommon  scene        the Star Palace                      
    5748    Celest    epic      scene        the Coral Spires of Aquamancy        
    5757    Celest    uncommon  prop         the Pool of Celestial Bodies         
    5758    Celest    common    character    Lord Tytone Farain                  
    5759    Celest    uncommon  scene        the City Park                        
    5781    Celest    epic      scene        the Coral Spires of Aquamancy        
    5782    Celest    rare      scene        the Commune Consulate                
    5935    Celest    uncommon  character    Magistrate Thiodone Ladyn            
    5936    Celest    common    scene        a wide sandstone amphitheatre        
    5937    Celest    common    prop         the Luminous Eye of the Harmonious Mi
    5974    Celest    common    character    an inquisitive spout                 
    5975    Celest    common    prop         a pile of golden sands               
    5976    Celest    uncommon  character    Marilynth, the Vernal Princess       
    5980    Water     rare      character    the Queen of the Deep                
    5987    Celest    common    prop         the Pearl Staff of Rushing Water     
    5988    Celest    common    prop         a radiant beam of holy light         
    5989    Celest    common    scene        the Lodestar Athenaeum               
    5990    Celest    common    character    an inquisitive spout                 
    5992    Water     common    scene        the Bondero Bay                      
    5994    Celest    uncommon  character    Meleris, Keeper of the Pool of Stars
    5995    Celest    uncommon  character    Magistrate Thiodone Ladyn            
    5996    Celest    uncommon  character    Professor Akhaneti                   
    * = Non-Transferrable.

I'd like to trade for more water ikons! Most of my doubles could probably be traded away pretty easily too.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited November 2012
    I have the following for trade. Looking for Seren stuff.

*********************************[ Your Ikons]*********************************

Id Group Quality Type G Name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6171 Village common character a trill villager

6250 Hallifax rare character Jilai Clarramore, Soul of the Natio

6251 Celest rare scene  the Commune Consulate

6252 Air epic character  Archmage Tyilee Fairquillion

6253 Gaudiguch common prop  the Riotous Bracers of Gullagumbah

6254 Magnagora common character a plague lord

********************************************************************************

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited December 2012
    Id      Group     Quality   Type      G  Name                                  
    7363    Air       common    prop         a wall of squalls                    
                                                (   3 PHY DEF,      2I 0C 1P)     
    7371    Celest    common    prop         a glass globe of starlight           
                                                ( 30% NEU CHA,      3I 0C 0P)     
    7372    Water     common    scene        the Amberle Sea                      
                                                (   2 DRAIN POW,    4I 2C 1P)     
    7382    Celest    rare      character    the Voice of Rhapsody                
                                                (   9 SPI DAM,      4I 3C 4P)     
    7383    Celest    common    character    an illuminated emissary              
                                                (   3 SPI DAM,      2I 0C 1P)     
    7384    Celest    common    prop         the Tridacna Beacon                  
                                                (   4 ARC DEF,      4I 0C 0P)     
    7496    Celest    uncommon  scene        the Syrinx Plaza Hotel               
                                                (   2 BOOST POW,    2I 3C 2P)     
    7497    Celest    uncommon  prop         the Mantle of Starlight              
                                                ( 60% NEU CHA,      3I 2C 3P)     
    7503    Celest    uncommon  scene        the Syrinx Plaza Hotel               
                                                (   2 BOOST POW,    2I 3C 2P)     
    7504    Celest    legendary scene        the Star Chamber                     
                                                (100% VAMP,         3I 5C 7P)     
    7681    Hallifax  common    prop         a Sentinel halberd                   
                                                (   6 PHY DEF,      4I 0C 1P)     
    7756    Earth     common    scene        a grave-strewn canyon                
                                                ( 50% VAMP,         3I 0C 0P)     
    7903    Fire      common    character    a fire mantis                        
                                                (   2 PHY DAM,      1I 1C 1P)     
    7908    Air       common    character    a greater air elemental              
                                                ( 55% STUN,         5I 0C 0P)     
    7911    Celest    common    prop         the Sculpture of Tamthys             
                                                ( 25% NEU PRO,      2I 0C 0P)     
    7912    Celest    common    character    an inquisitive spout                 
                                                (   2 ARC DAM,      1I 1C 1P)     
    7913    Celest    common    scene        Upon the Starlit Eternity            
                                                (   5 BUFF SPI DAM, 3I 0C 0P)     
    8140    Air       common    prop         a bit of cloud essence               
                                                ( 50% NEU PRO,      3I 0C 0P)     
    8165    Air       rare      character    Malimli Fairquillion, Cloud Keeper   
                                                (   8 ARC DAM,      3I 3C 4P)     
    8166    Glomdorin common    scene        the harpies' nests                   
                                                (   2 BUFF PHY DAM, 1I 1C 1P)     
    8167    Earth     uncommon  scene        the Chamber of the Thrones           
                                                (   6 BUFF ARC DAM, 2I 2C 4P)     
    8168    Hallifax  common    prop         a request for inspection             
                                                ( 20% NEU PRO,      1I 1C 1P)     
    8169    Air       rare      prop         a Cloud of Contemplation             
                                                ( 55% NEU CHA,      1I 4C 5P)     
    8170    Magnagora rare      character    the Necromentate                     
                                                (   9 PHY DAM,      4I 3C 4P)     
    8172    Magnagora rare      character    the Necromentate                     
    8173    Magnagora rare      character    the Necromentate                     
    8174    Vernal    uncommon  scene        the Deep City of Glomborolum         
                                                (   7 BUFF ARC DAM, 3I 2C 3P)     
    8175    Village   uncommon  character    Ethilwen the Ready                   
                                                ( 60% STUN,         4I 1C 2P)     
    8285    Water     common    scene        a small island of silver sand        
                                                (   1 BOOST POW,    1I 3C 2P)     
    8286    Glomdorin uncommon  prop         the Rod of the Wyrdling Way          
                                                (   5 PHY DEF,      1I 3C 4P)     
    8316    Vernal    common    prop         the Stone of Klangratch              
                                                ( 55% NEU PRO,      4I 0C 1P)     
    8340    Glomdorin common    prop         the Master Ravenwood Tree            
                                                (   2 SPI DEF,      1I 1C 1P)     
    8624    Celest    uncommon  scene        the upper deck of the Pool of Stars  
                                                (   3 BOOST POW,    3I 3C 3P)     
    8786    Vernal    common    character    Menestre the Marvelous               
                                                ( 50% STUN,         3I 0C 0P)     
    8787    Glomdorin uncommon  scene        the Black Tower                      
                                                (   5 BUFF PHY DAM, 2I 1C 2P)     
    8788    Air       common    scene        a cloud island                       
                                                (   3 BUFF ARC DEF, 2I 0C 1P)     
    8789    Vernal    uncommon  prop         the Spirits of the Hauntwood         
                                                (   7 SPI DEF,      3I 2C 3P)     
    8790    Celest    common    prop         the Pearl Staff of Rushing Water     
                                                ( 35% NEU CHA,      3I 0C 0P)     
    8791    Earth     common    scene        the Realm of Klaymech                
                                                ( 25% TIME,         1I 0C 1P)     
    9015    Earth     common    character    a sludge beast                       
                                                (   6 SPI DAM,      5I 0C 0P)     
    9050    Water     legendary scene        the Lake of Dreams                   
                                                (100% VAMP,         3I 5C 7P)     
    9426    Water     rare      character    the Queen of the Deep                
    10322   Fire      common    scene        a desert of black sand               
                                                (   3 BUFF SPI DEF, 2I 0C 1P)     
    10323   Hallifax  common    character    a city administrator                 
                                                (   2 SPI DAM,      1I 1C 1P)     
    10324   Water     common    prop         a coral-wreathed pearl               
                                                ( 40% NEU CHA,      3I 0C 0P)     
    10325   Air       uncommon  prop         the East Wind                        
                                                (   6 PHY DEF,      3I 1C 2P)     
    10326   Fire      legendary scene        before the Five Sacred Fires         
                                                ( 70% VAMP,         1I 5C 7P)     
    10401   Water     uncommon  character    Kintyre, Lady of the Rip Tide        
                                                ( 75% STUN,         5I 2C 3P)     
    10491   Celest    uncommon  prop         the Blessed Font of the Holy Supernal
                                                (   6 ARC DEF,      2I 2C 4P)     
    10602   Celest    rare      character    the Voice of Rhapsody                
    10704   Water     uncommon  scene        the Halls of Liquid Dreams           
                                                (   8 BUFF PHY DAM, 4I 2C 3P)     
    10708   Celest    uncommon  prop         the Mantle of Starlight              
                                                ( 60% NEU CHA,      3I 2C 3P)     

Willing to sell or trade essentially any of these for something prettier.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited December 2012
    I am seeking ikons in the Earth and Magnagora groups.  Ones that I am aware of that I still need are here:

Earth     common    character    a mutated tumbleweed
            Earth     uncommon  character    Gravynia, Lady of the Cracked Stone
            Earth     uncommon  character    Brom, Lord of the Pocked Boulders
            Earth     common    prop         a table of cracked granite
            Earth     uncommon  prop         the Tainted Medallion of Madness
            Earth     common    scene        a grave-strewn canyon
            Earth     common    scene        a darkened cave opening
            Earth     common    scene        atop a towering plateau
            Earth     uncommon  scene        Catacombs of Corpus Clay
            Earth     uncommon  scene        the Chamber of Thrones
            Magnagora common    character    Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith
            Magnagora common    prop         a massive steel vat
            Magnagora common    prop         a hangman's noose
            Magnagora uncommon  prop         a monument to Gorgulu

I also have the following available to trade:

9126    Eternal   common    prop         the Zodiac Sign of Dolphin           
                                                (   3 SPI DEF,      2I 0C 0P)     
    3693    Air       epic      character    Archmage Tyilee Fairquillion         
                                                (   7 ARC DAM,      2I 4C 5P)     
    1958    Air       uncommon  character    Vasha, Lady of the East Wind         
                                                (   6 SPI DAM,      3I 1C 2P)     
    2187    Air       uncommon  character    Haelor, Lord of the West Wind        
                                                (   5 HEAL,         2I 1C 2P)     
    2177    Air       common    prop         a bit of cloud essence               
                                                ( 50% NEU PRO,      3I 0C 0P)     
    2862    Air       common    prop         a bank of thunderclouds              
                                                ( 55% NEU SCE,      4I 0C 1P)     
    8687    Air       common    prop         a violent twister                [x2]    
                                                ( 45% NEU SCE,      3I 0C 0P)     
    10285   Air       rare      scene        the Neverending Airstream            
                                                (   9 BUFF ARC DAM, 4I 3C 4P)     
    2221    Air       common    scene        above whipping winds                 
                                                (   4 DRAIN POW,    5I 2C 2P)     
    9545    Fire      uncommon  character    Agni, Lady of Embers                 
                                                (   5 PHY DAM,      2I 1C 2P)     
    8685    Fire      rare      prop         a fiery red egg                      
                                                (   8 SPI DEF,      3I 3C 4P)     
    9723    Village   uncommon  character    Zar'eesta Oolin                      
                                                (   7 ARC DAM,      3I 2C 3P)     
    2239    Village   common    character    an orc child                         
                                                (   1 PHY DAM,      2I 0C 0P)     
    9726    Celest    rare      scene        the Oleanvir Imperial Cemetery       
                                                (   9 BUFF SPI DEF, 4I 3C 4P)     
    9728    Hallifax  uncommon  scene        the Transdimensional Flux Core       
                                                (   4 ABS POW,      4I 3C 3P)     
    9727    Gaudiguch common    prop         a pipe of cactus weed                
                                                (   2 SPI DEF,      4I 0C 0P)     
    2275    Magnagora rare      character    the Necromentate                     
    5466    Magnagora common    character    a filthy gutter mutt                 
    6193    Magnagora common    character    an illithoid reaver                  
                                                (   5 PHY DAM,      3I 0C 0P)     
    2663    Magnagora rare      prop         the Megalith of Doom             [x2]    
                                                ( 55% NEU CHA,      1I 4C 5P)     
    4209    Magnagora common    prop         a length of rusty chain            
                                                (   2 PHY DEF,      1I 1C 1P)     
    6189    Magnagora rare      scene        the Silent Cathedral             [x3]    
                                                (   8 BUFF SPI DAM, 3I 3C 4P)     
    8696    Magnagora epic      scene        the Necropolis                       
                                                (   9 BUFF ARC DAM, 3I 4C 6P)     
    5649    Earth     rare      character    the Archmage of the Geomancers   [x3]    
    710     Earth     uncommon  character    Klaymech, Lord of the Soiled Earth   
                                                (   8 SPI DAM,      4I 2C 3P)     
    1957    Earth     common    character    a slavering stoneghast               
                                                ( 50% STUN,         5I 0C 0P)     
    2273    Earth     common    character    a geomancer adept                [x2]    
                                                (   3 ARC DAM,      2I 0C 1P)     
    1228    Earth     common    character    an earthworm                         
                                                (   1 PHY DAM,      1I 0C 0P)     
    4841    Earth     common    character    a morbidly-tainted grub              
                                                (   5 SPI DAM,      3I 0C 0P)     
    4647    Earth     epic      prop         the Elemental Megalith               
                                                (   9 PHY DEF,      3I 4C 6P)     
    2576    Earth     rare      prop         the Staff of Earthen Ire         [x2]    
                                                ( 55% NEU PRO,      1I 4C 5P)     
    2078    Earth     uncommon  prop         the Stone Archives               [x2]    
                                                ( 50% NEU SCE,      2I 1C 2P)     
    3202    Earth     uncommon  prop         the Guardian Stone of Black Granite  
                                                (   7 ARC DEF,      4I 1C 2P)     
    8020    Earth     uncommon  prop         the Iron Machine of Tainted Fury     
                                                (   7 PHY DEF,      3I 2C 3P)     
    2099    Earth     common    prop         a twisted staff                      
                                                ( 30% NEU PRO,      2I 0C 1P)     
    3413    Earth     common    prop         a fissured boulder                   
                                                ( 40% NEU CHA,      3I 0C 0P)     
    2639    Earth     common    prop         a disturbingly lifelike statue   [x2]    
                                                ( 60% NEU CHA,      5I 0C 1P)     
    1849    Earth     rare      scene        the Cavern of Doom               [x2]    
    2439    Earth     uncommon  scene        the Citadel of Stone             [x4]    
                                                (   3 BOOST POW,    2I 4C 5P)     

Contact me either here or in game.
  • I don't have many ikons to trade with, but I'd gladly pay gold for a set of three each of props, scenes and characters. Quality and group isn't that important, I just want a full set.
  • I am looking for 100% lifesteal or more, and a buff physical damage. Here are my ikons.

2275    Magnagora rare      character    the Necromentate                     
    6254    Magnagora common    character    a plague lord                        
    6391    Earth     common    scene       the Realm of Bhalegu                 
                                                (   6 BUFF ARC DAM, 4I 0C 1P)     
    6716    Magnagora common    prop         a bloodstained rack                  
                                                ( 40% NEU PRO,      3I 0C 0P)     
    6836    Earth     common    character    a sludge beast                       
                                                (   6 SPI DAM,      5I 0C 0P)     
    7169    Earth     uncommon  scene        the Chamber of the Thrones           
                                                (   6 BUFF ARC DAM, 2I 2C 4P)     
    7608    Village   rare      prop        a chokeberry                         
                                                ( 80% NEU CHA,      5I 3C 4P)     
    7661    Village   legendary prop        a resonator                          
                                                (  10 ARC DEF,      3I 5C 7P)     
    8065    Vernal    common    character    Menestre the Marvelous               
                                                ( 50% STUN,         3I 0C 0P)     
    8213    Vernal    uncommon  prop         the Death Guard                      
                                                (   6 PHY DEF,      2I 2C 4P)     
    8351    Vernal    uncommon  scene        the Basin of Life                    
                                                (   7 BUFF SPI DEF, 4I 1C 2P)     
    8372    Village   common    character    an orc warrior                       
                                                (   5 PHY DAM,      3I 0C 0P)     
    8375    Earth     common    scene       a grave-strewn canyon                
                                                ( 50% VAMP,         3I 0C 0P)     
    8376    Gaudiguch rare      prop         a copy of the Gaudiguch Gossip       
                                                ( 60% NEU CHA,      2I 3C 4P)     
    8377    Soulless  common    prop         a dripping boil                      
                                                (   5 PHY DEF,      3I 0C 0P)     
    8380    Fire      uncommon  character    Agni, Lady of Embers                 
                                                (   5 PHY DAM,      2I 1C 2P)     
    8381    Village   common    scene        the Village of Acknor                
                                                (   4 BUFF ARC DAM, 3I 0C 0P)     
    8382    Glomdorin uncommon  scene        the Shadowvale Arena                 
                                                (125% TIME,         4I 1C 2P)     
    8383    Gaudiguch uncommon  scene        the Gullagumbah Gallery              
                                                (   4 BOOST POW,    4I 3C 3P)     
    8384    Magnagora common    scene        the n'Kylbar Manse                   
                                                (   5 BUFF ARC DAM, 3I 0C 0P)     
    8385    Air       rare      scene        the Neverending Airstream            
                                                (   9 BUFF ARC DAM, 4I 3C 4P)     
    8386    Serenwild uncommon  scene        Echoes of the Voice of Trialante     
                                                (   5 BOOST POW,    4I 5C 5P)     
    8388    Serenwild common    prop         the Font of Nintoba                  
                                                (   5 ARC DEF,      3I 0C 0P)     
    8389    Soulless  common    scene        the Astrosphere of Gemini            
                                                (   2 BUFF PHY DEF, 1I 1C 1P)     
    8391    Village   uncommon  prop        a knife                              
                                                ( 40% NEU PRO,      2I 1C 1P)     
    8392    Vernal    uncommon  character   Juliana the Evenhanded               
                                                ( 75% STUN,         5I 2C 3P)     
    8394    Fire      common    scene        a desert of black sand               
                                                (   3 BUFF SPI DEF, 2I 0C 1P)     
    8395    Gaudiguch uncommon  character    Mesadari Rhiero, Keeper of the Flame 
                                                (   6 ARC DAM,      3I 1C 2P)     
    8396    Eternal   rare      scene       the Library of Xyl                   
                                                (150% TIME,         3I 3C 4P)     
    8397    Celest    common    character    a valiant defender                   
                                                ( 35% STUN,         5I 0C 0P)     
    8398    Water     common    prop         a wavering archway with bluish tints 
                                                ( 25% NEU SCE,      3I 0C 0P)     
    8399    Glomdorin common    prop         the Master Ravenwood Tree            
                                                (   2 SPI DEF,      1I 1C 1P)     
    8400    Earth     uncommon  prop         the Stone Archives                   
                                                ( 50% NEU SCE,      2I 1C 2P)     
    8402    Soulless  common    prop         a dripping boil                      
                                                (   5 PHY DEF,      3I 0C 0P)     
    8403    Celest    common    character    a young devout                       
                                                (   5 HEAL,         3I 0C 0P)     
    8404    Air       common    scene        drifting on air currents             
                                                (   5 BUFF SPI DEF, 4I 0C 0P)     
    8405    Vernal    rare      character X Tzaraziko the Enigmatic              
    8406    Glomdorin common    character    Lady Wasp                            
                                                ( 50% STUN,         5I 0C 0P)     
    8407    Magnagora epic      scene        the Necropolis                       
                                                (   9 BUFF ARC DAM, 3I 4C 6P)     
    8408    Earth     rare      scene        the Cavern of Doom                   
    8409    Glomdorin common    prop         a black crow's feather               
                                                ( 20% NEU SCE,      2I 0C 0P)     
    8410    Earth     common    prop         a sand-blasted fossil                
                                                (   3 PHY DEF,      2I 0C 1P)     
    8411    Celest    common    prop         the Blessed Helm of the Supernals    
                                                (   6 PHY DEF,      4I 0C 1P)     
    8412    Magnagora rare      scene        the Silent Cathedral                 
    8413    Eternal   uncommon  character X  a Golden Duck                        
                                                (   8 PHY DAM,      5I 1C 1P)     
    9115    Eternal   uncommon  character    Elfenehoala the Fair                 
                                                (  10 HEAL,         5I 3C 3P)     
    9116    Eternal   uncommon  character    Orlachmar the Furious                
                                                (   4 PHY DAM,      2I 1C 0P)     
    9117    Eternal   common    character    the long duck of the law             
                                                (   6 PHY DAM,      4I 0C 0P)     
    9118    Hallifax  legendary scene        the Infinity Circuit                 
                                                (150% TIME,         2I 5C 7P)     
    9257    Earth     uncommon  scene        a barren cavern                      
                                                (   7 BUFF SPI DEF, 3I 2C 3P)     
    9730    Magnagora common    prop         a guttering gas lamp                 
                                                (   7 ARC DEF,      5I 0C 1P)     
    9885    Magnagora common    character    an ur'Guard Grand Marshal            
                                                (   7 PHY DAM,      5I 0C 1P)     
    9964    Earth     rare      prop         the Staff of Earthen Ire             
                                                ( 55% NEU PRO,      1I 4C 5P)     
    9991    Magnagora uncommon  scene        the Theatre of Bloody Threnodies     
                                                (   5 DRAIN POW,    5I 3C 3P)     
    10030   Magnagora uncommon  character    Ayman n'Kylbar                       
                                                ( 65% STUN,         4I 2C 3P)     
    10286   Celest    rare      scene        the Commune Consulate                
                                                (   8 BUFF PHY DEF, 3I 3C 4P)     
    10592   Fire      common    scene        the edge of a black cliff            
                                                (   4 BUFF PHY DEF, 3I 0C 0P)     
    10593   Earth     common    scene        a darkened cave opening              
                                                (   1 DRAIN POW,    5I 2C 1P)     
    10594   Village   common    character    Berpo Fleece                         
                                                (   3 PHY DAM,      2I 0C 1P)     
    10595   Gaudiguch common    character    a fat blue lizard                    
                                                (   1 PHY DAM,      3I 0C 0P)     
    10596   Water     uncommon  prop         the Tome of Remembrance              
                                                ( 50% NEU SCE,      1I 3C 4P)     
    10635   Magnagora common    prop         an elaborate mask                    
                                                (   6 SPI DEF,      4I 0C 1P)     
    * = Non-Transferrable.
  • Ogod, so much glorious info to wade through. Would you guys who didn't add in the info toss those up, by any chance? Still deciding on how to display that on the wiki, but if the IKONS LIST INFO is up, it'd flesh it out more and I'd appreciate it!
  • May I point you in the direction of THIS thread @Viynain ?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Oh, already creeping through that thread. More info is glorious!
  • edited January 2013
    Seeking:
    • Sage of Burning Truths
    • Hand of the Inferno

Have:
    956*    Special   legendary prop         the Czigany Carousel                 
                                                ( 75% NEU CHA,      2I 5C 8P)     
    2075    Fire      rare      scene        the fiery heart of Zoaka             
                                                (   8 BUFF ARC DAM, 3I 3C 4P)     
    3938    Fire      common    character    a cinder crawler                     
                                                (   6 PHY DAM,      4I 0C 1P)     
    4399    Fire      uncommon  character    Archmage of the Pyromancers          
    4842    Gaudiguch common    prop         the Pendant of the Obsidian Flame    
                                                (   6 ARC DEF,      4I 0C 1P)     
    5283    Water     common    scene        the Starry Sea                       
                                                ( 25% TIME,         3I 0C 0P)     
    6051    Gaudiguch rare      character    Scuchidira Tliwx                     
                                                ( 70% STUN,         3I 3C 5P)     
    6934    Fire      common    character    a fire mantis                        
    7735    Fire      rare      character    the Speaker of the Fires             
                                                (   9 HEAL,         4I 3C 4P)     
    8139    Fire      uncommon  scene        the Burning Realms of the Lost       
                                                ( 75% TIME,         1I 2C 3P)     
    8207    Gaudiguch epic      prop         the Eternal Flame                    
                                                (   7 ARC DEF,      2I 4C 5P)     
    8208    Fire      common    scene        a molten shore                       
                                                (   2 BUFF SPI DAM, 1I 1C 1P)     
    8219    Gaudiguch common    character    an emerald flameling                 
                                                (   2 ARC DAM,      3I 0C 0P)     
    8912    Gaudiguch common    character    a squirming, seeping fleshling       
                                                (   3 SPI DAM,      3I 0C 0P)     
    9251    Gaudiguch rare      character    Scuchidira Tliwx                     
                                                ( 70% STUN,         3I 3C 5P)     
    9456    Fire      common    character    a Firebrand of Mysteries             
                                                (   5 ARC DAM,      4I 0C 0P)     
    9457    Gaudiguch common    scene        the Chamber of Many Thoughts         
                                                (   2 BUFF SPI DAM, 3I 0C 0P)     
    9483    Air       common    character    an Isobar Aviator                    
    9488    Water     epic      character    a Lord of the Oceans                 
                                                (  10 PHY DAM,      4I 4C 5P)     
    9489    Fire      uncommon  character    Pyrphoros, Lord of the Inferno       
                                                (   4 ARC DAM,      1I 2C 3P)     
    9490    Gaudiguch uncommon  character    a Red Hand of the Illuminati         
                                                (   6 PHY DAM,      3I 1C 2P)     
    9492    Fire      rare      prop         a fiery red egg                      
                                                (   8 SPI DEF,      3I 3C 4P)     
    9601    Air       uncommon  scene        Seat of the West Wind                
                                                (   7 BUFF ARC DEF, 3I 2C 3P)     
    9603    Water     uncommon  scene        the Grotto of the Tide Lords         
                                                (   5 BOOST POW,    5I 3C 3P)     
    9604    Gaudiguch common    scene        the Gates of Enlightenment           
                                                (   2 BUFF SPI DAM, 1I 1C 1P)     
    9706    Gaudiguch epic      prop         the Eternal Flame                    
                                                (   7 ARC DEF,      2I 4C 5P)     
    9719    Fire      uncommon  scene        the Burning Realm of Pyrphoros       
                                                (   5 BOOST POW,    5I 3C 3P)     
    9771    Water     common    scene        the Amberle Sea                      
                                                (   2 DRAIN POW,    4I 2C 1P)     
    9773    Gaudiguch uncommon  character    Deotathi Miim, Purveyor of Gratificat
                                                (   6 HEAL,         2I 2C 4P)     
    9780    Fire      epic      prop         a towering fire wall                 
                                                ( 65% NEU CHA,      2I 4C 6P)     
    9886    Water     common    prop         a shimmering bubble                  
                                                (   2 ARC DEF,      1I 1C 1P)     
    9887    Air       common    prop         a violent twister                    
                                                ( 45% NEU SCE,      3I 0C 0P)     
    9888    Gaudiguch rare      scene        the top of the Great Pyramid         
    10155   Fire      uncommon  character    Archmage of the Pyromancers          
    * = Non-Transferrable.

IKON LIST INFO included as per @Viynain 's request!
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • edited January 2013
    Do me a favor and throw up the IKONS LIST INFO for that list of yours up there, @Alacardael. It would be a long shot, but I wouldn't mind it if @Yaffi did it as well. Slowly plugging it all into my wee little list going on here.
    Viy, did you get my messages?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I just did and have inputted them to my wee little list. Gonna start combing through everything else on these forums before I release what I have.
    Also sent you some goodies to your box just now.

• Viynain said:
    Do me a favor and throw up the IKONS LIST INFO for that list of yours up there, @Alacardael. It would be a long shot, but I wouldn't mind it if @Yaffi did it as well. Slowly plugging it all into my wee little list going on here.
    I would have posted it here, except the forums told me that the info list for my ikons was about 50K~ characters over the post limit. Bug Viynain if you want to see it.

You have it via message now.
  • Hooray, thanks, everyone! Up to about 700 different kinds of ikons now in this list, but a few are missing their in-depth ikon information as I've just picked them up here and there. If anyone has the following's information, I'd really appreciate it!

• the Arysian Isle (Water) - Scene
    • the lower wards (Hallifax) - Scene
    • a Stroke of Divine Luck (Eternal?) - Prop

And of course, anyone else looking to trade ikons, if you'd slap up your IKONS LIST INFO when you advertise here would be greatly appreciated as well!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

1809    Eternal   common    prop      X  a Stroke of Divine Luck              
                                                ( 50% NEU CHA,      3I 0C 0P)     

• Thank you very much! Oh, and I forgot to ask - if anyone doesn't mind just doing a quick pastebin of their IKONS LIST INFO, big or small, and either messaging me the link or forum PMing me it for me to dig through it, I'd be grateful for that too!
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Looking for the following Ikons, I figure I ought to get the rare eternals/vernals:

Stroke of Divine Luck
    Agnomenon the Tinkerer
    hoop snake
    Order of Shallah's Heart

I've got a bunch of ikons, quest curios, credits, dingbats, or gold to get them. Just let me know what you need and I can probably get it for you.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Looking for a Legendary Scene. Please message me here or in-game.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback