DMP Simulator Proposal

SiamSiam Whispered Voice

So, I was wondering if there was one in existence or if there is sufficient interest among the coders to create one. I'd be more than happy to help compile the needed data. 

Also, was the formula for DMP ever released to players or is it something we just figure out on our own?
Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Help dmp has the scaling percentages
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    I'm guessing that things like this may become obsolete with the combat overhaul and thus would not be worth investing in now.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Welp, I didn't think of that. Thanks for reminding me, Kelly.

And thanks for the help file, Celina!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

The overhaul isn't exactly close to being done and we don't know if DMP is going th way of the dodo.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    There is still hope, then! 

#bringShikariback 

• The "formula" does not exist, at least not in a way I would want to make it. 

You cut down chunks as you go, first 20 is 1% per, next 20 is 1% per 2, etc as indicated in the table.  MOST people will not pass 461, but it is completely doable.

Assuming you just meant a calculator where you put in your DMP, not one you have to indicate your skills (though possible there too).
    Um, who is passing 461 dmp aside from shit faced dwarves.