NE Ohio Meet Take 2

124»

Comments

• Whereas you can see that I was utterly horrified the entire time!
  • That's okay, I looked like a deer in headlights.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    This was one thing I was really sad to miss when I moved from Ohio :( . Especially missing the chance to give Hiri a punch to the gut (I haven't been able to get Ev's rage out IC yet, so...)! :P
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited March 2014
    Arimisia with short hair bothers me immensely...Also I feel like I must bring back a picture of old for  Chris image

Hiriako does look like someone I could be friends with though.
  • No Ev, nooo. No RL punch to the gut!

Munsia, I'm not sure if that's a compliment or something I should be scared about. ;)
  • I was not aiming for dramatic......

....but the angle makes me look properly devious. I will approve.