Poteen Pot Pieces

I'm looking for the Poteen Pot rare curio piece; willing to pay in credits.  Let me know if you've got one you want to get rid of!

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I wouldn't mind just getting rid of my completed pot, if someone's looking to buy/trade something vaguely useful for it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tarkenton said:
    I wouldn't mind just getting rid of my completed pot, if someone's looking to buy/trade something vaguely useful for it.
    Are credits useful?  :P

I can give you 9 pieces of the poteen pot (minus rare) and some credits.  I am just a collector and would like to have the thing.
    If I can trade the whole pot to you without having you have to trade a fully completed curio to me in return, I find this acceptable. Hit me up in game.
  • Tarkenton said:
    If I can trade the whole pot to you without having you have to trade a fully completed curio to me in return, I find this acceptable. Hit me up in game.

I raise Xenthos' offer and will give you one of my completed curios for your poteen pot.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

...I am intrigued.  I may be willing to welch on Xenthos if you have one that interests me.  Message me a list of what you're willing to trade?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I have some extra magic item curios (like the spider web) and three-ish each of damage reduction and enhancing dmp curios, if Tetra doesn't have anything you particularly want.

I'm not particularly attached to the idea of the pots though, so if no trade- whatever!
    I have no idea what a magic item curio is / does. As for the dmp ones, what do you have exactly? Forum message is fine if you wanna be super secret.
    The magic item curios are permanent items for enchantment, that hold 250 charges and don't have to be worn.
    And you can use them for ambient messages, of course.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Don't they hold 200 charges?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

You're right, it's 200.
  • Please someone trade that horrid thing away from him. Faeling dislikes booze pot very much. :(

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
    Diniah said:
    Please someone trade that horrid thing away from him. Faeling dislikes booze pot very much. :(
    I offered to buy it, now he is entertaining other offers; but I could take it off his hands right now.  Hmph!
  • All yours!  I have come into a poteen pot from another lovely individual.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

Thank you, Tarkenton!
    I can't get that drunk without nearly dying anyways, so good riddance.  And it'll make Diniah's character happy :D