Tattoo questions

So, in order to get to function as a kind of fullplate, do I need tattoos everywhere? Or just reach the weight limit of 759? And in the case of back/gut tattoos that have a 200 maximum weight, does this mean I can have two tattoos with let's say 100 weight magic resistance and the other with 100 weight fire resistance? 

And a bonus question, which kind of damage does ninjakari do? Blunt?

Hope this isn't too confusing, and thanks in advance.
A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.

Comments

• The tattoo limit of 759 is with tattoos everywhere, so yes. And every weight counts now.

As for gut/back tattoos, yes, you can have two 100-weight tattoos. Or you could have 200 one-weight tattoos if you prefer, each with their own type of power.

And yes, as far as I can remember, Ninjakari do 100% blunt with their chains/kick.
  • Tack! ;)
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • English on forums, please :P

Although you are, of course, very welcome.