Forum Banners are here!

Comments

• Lerad said:
    Rialorm said:
    How are people getting the picture upload to work? It's not working here, and it keeps saying my email is already registered :(
    It's already done, it just takes time for the icon to change. Give it a while, and it will.
    Should it also take a while to appear on the website? I get that the banner cache has to clear, but on the site all I was able to do was use the remove option for the default picture that was there. When I upload and image and press save, all I get is the registration error, no image appearing. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Yes, it'll take sometime for it to appear on the website as well.

• Ah, that is where I got confused then, I figured that would be instant. Ok, I will stop touching things and get back to work o.o
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Shaddus said:
    Kelly said:
    Morkarion said:
    Having rank one on deaths should replace the icon on the left with this:

What is that..
    It's a lemming, duh. You're old, you should know what that is.
    I'm not old. :(
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited April 2014
    By the average age of modern gaming standards you are.

I mean if you were born during the 4th console generation era, that qualifies as being old these days. Hell most kids consider the original Playstation ancient...

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• My character and I are the same age, if you do the conversion.

I got your Lemmings reference immediately. Was never very good at the game because I enjoyed sending them to their deaths a little too much.

• @Lavinya, dear...
    Don't forget to vote Lusternia!
  • I don't suppose [assuming its not just me] that the size of the banners can be properly bound/sized to the width of the discussion area? It drives me absolutely bonkers to see them trail off the side of the screen all lopsided >.=.<

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Having the same issue regarding my image as Xenthos, tells me that the email is already registered etc etc etc.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Can we have achievement / xp rankings / number of honours on the banners as well as / instead of the pk stuff?
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    As well. Not instead. I don't care about my quest lines and achievements!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Some kind of customization would be cool. Kill/Death ratios are perfectly uninformative and uninteresting.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    I mentioned this elsewhere, and I'm aware it'd be a lot of work, but it'd be certainly something if we could customise from a list of options, 2-3 different stats to go on our banners. Kills/deaths/achievment points/specific achievement stats/ bardic or artisinal stats/ or your position in one of the various ranking systems in game.

or the time played stat..  X_X
    Kelly said:
    or the time played stat..  X_X
    Christ, I just hit 200 days..

Daraius said:
    Some kind of customization would be cool. Kill/Death ratios are perfectly uninformative and uninteresting.

Are not. :( Some of us are far more interested in PK statistics than the 947 scripted quests someone completed, or how many mobs they autobashed.
  • Total credits invested, total artifacts owned, number of sparkleberries in the rift, ... The possibilities are virtually endless.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Favorite kind of tea.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    How many curse words per hour used per hour.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ieptix said:
    Hm. Total number of mudsex partners. Sounds good.
    How -you- doin'?

BANNER+1
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited April 2014
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• how far back does the kill tracking go?
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Arix said:
    how far back does the kill tracking go?
    From when they started tracking ingame it seems.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • any idea when that was?

My latest record goes back to 2009/11/12, so some time around then!
  • Hrm, weird. I had the email problem, too, but my banner picture updated itself after I left it alone.

• edited April 2014
    Let's see how this looks... image
    [BANNERCODE]
  • I could have SWORN I have more deaths than 8??!  Or is that just player kills?
    [BANNERCODE]