Suggestions for a suitable commodity to use

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
Ok, so I'm working on a recipe for a Lusternian equivalent of a Vegemite/Marmite and Potato crisp sandwich (for those of who who do not know what Vegemite/Marmite is, it is a savoury, EXTREMELY salty-tasting yeast extract spread that is typically used on toast but has a variety of other uses and is definitely an acquired taste.)

I'm trying to decide what the heck to use as a suitable commodity for the Yeast Paste - I was thinking possibly a packet of Darkmalt or something along those lines, unless anyone has any other more suitable suggestions?
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Kagato said:
    Ok, so I'm working on a recipe for a Lusternian equivalent of a Vegemite/Marmite and Potato crisp sandwich (for those of who who do not know what Vegemite/Marmite is, it is a savoury, EXTREMELY salty-tasting yeast extract spread that is typically used on toast but has a variety of other uses and is definitely an acquired taste.)

I'm trying to decide what the heck to use as a suitable commodity for the Yeast Paste - I was thinking possibly a packet of Darkmalt or something along those lines, unless anyone has any other more suitable suggestions?
    That, or grain. Tbh, darkmalt is mostly grain anyway, so you're better off just using grain.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    True, but the main reason that I'm considering using one of the malt packets is because vegemite/marmite for lack of a better term, is the stuff that is left over from the beer fermentation process  (granted it is a lot more complicated than that, but that is how some people describe it)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?