MD/DC March Meet

123457»

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Arel said:
    Videos of some awesome people doing karaoke: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d5g997ey6onh3dv/G5UGzpoUBu
    Somewhat sad I didn't get to stay long enough, because I would have considering getting drunk enough to do karaoke myself.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • had a lot of fun! Was my first time to DC the worst thing was.. apparently all the parking gaurgages close at 6 pm? so stupid >.>  Otherwise other than the migrane I got later (so totally worth it) would and will do it again! Would make plans to stay longer though so I would not have to drive back same night though!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I wish I knew who everybody was :( . And that I lived close enough to go. Looks like quite the gathering of awesome people!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I am SORELY disappointed at the lack of tentacles.

• edited March 2014
    Everiine said:
    I wish I knew who everybody was :( . And that I lived close enough to go. Looks like quite the gathering of awesome people!
    Well, in the group picture, I'm the smallest one in the rainbow scarf in the center, The New Seren Guy, aka Llirrirov is next to me on the right.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I'm laughing at the two group pic's because Arimisia's baby daddy in both is unseeable..
  • Neos said:
    A Neos! I knew there was a reason I always had the urge to hug you!
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    What's that suppose to mean? 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Neos said:

Arimisia, Yomo, Morgfyre, Arel, Ixion, Daevos, shrub, Ried, Malarious, me, Sior, Orventa, Mariello, Llirrirov, Acrune, Kelly, Parua, Zyphora, Isune

I feel like you have Ixion and Daevos reversed in your listing..

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:

Arimisia, Yomo, Morgfyre, Arel, Ixion, Daevos, shrub, Ried, Malarious, me, Sior, Orventa, Mariello, Llirrirov, Acrune, Kelly, Parua, Zyphora, Isune
    I feel like you have Ixion and Daevos reversed in your listing..
    My listing, my order!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Yomoigu said:

PS: Now that the meet has past, I can finally remove my +3 beard of disguise.
    Why would you remove that glorious thing?!
  • Did Morg make him killable for you? That's pretty nifty because all I've ever seen is one shot smob status like Makfir (Fain's direwolf).
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I swear we had 10 people on that thing once and it just wouldn't die

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    They used to all be unkillable. Now they are. 
  • Aw man! I was tired this weekend. I completely forgot :( I really wanted to come, meet and greet. Glad you all had fun :)
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    I dunno, I was afraid it was going to be avatar like. It was pretty hearty but do-able solo! My support squad was pretty great though. :)
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited April 2014
    Bleh, I really need to make another trip to the states sooner rather than later.  Realistically though, the only way I will actually GET to the states any time in the next 12-18 months is if a production studio actually picks up my screenplay I'm working on... :(  (I have the concept/synopsis/logline paper pretty much done at this point, the big problem is getting studios to actually LOOK AT IT...)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Sounds like it got coded down, a few of the supermobs in Godrealms are outright nasty.

Seen Iriki kill off a few people who forgot to turn off their autobash leopard script, and the one in.. I think it's Maylea's temple? That bastard hurts.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!