Lusternia Sound Effects

2»

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Using You have slain as a begin of line substring trigger won't trigger of anyones kills but your own.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited April 2014
    Zouviqil said:
    If I had all the death lines, I could set up something probably that would cause multiple kills in a timeframe to give the different LoL lines.

Double kill!
    Triple kill!
    Quadra kill!
    Pentakill!
    LEGENDARY!
    Excuse me, quake, Unreal Tournament and other arena games are perfect for this sort of thing :P

DOUBLEKILL
    MULTIKILL

The thing is, in these games, if you do lots of kills in a row, the announcer skips so it goes MU-MU-MU-LT-LT-LT-LT-KILL-KILL-KILL-KILL. If somehow this can be done on the game?

RAMPAGE
    UNSTOPPABLE.
    Retired.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Man, soon as my new headset arrives, I'm gonna load this up and throw in some of my own edits.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Pretty cool idea! I could see myself becoming obsessed with adding stuff, so I will refrain from falling down that rabbit hole for now.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited April 2014
    Kelly said:
    Pretty cool idea! I could see myself becoming obsessed with adding stuff, so I will refrain from falling down that rabbit hole for now.
    But imagine how much fun it would be!

You could have sound effects for Inquisition and throwing globes of destruction around, too!