The Order War!

2»

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Standard temple.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Fain's is actually one of the easier ones to fight in for the invading party, IMO. It was designed before godrealm fights were a big thing.

• Yeah we were getting raped until we swapped tactics. It's all about strategy - the numbers tell all. We were outnumbered from the -beginning- and in the beginning it was only Marcella Daevos Munsia and I hahaha.
  • Thoros said:

I thought we were going to lose right from the beginning...there were so many enemies on farscout, I kind of smacked myself for agreeing to the order war but I was like fuck it, yolo dude.

See, why can't most folks on our side of the team can't have that same attitude and keep going? -le sigh-
    Deciding to teach Arcanis the ultimate lesson in manners, you point a finger imperiously at him and
    call the curse of the toad down upon his head. You watch in satisfaction as warts break out over his
    skin which then turns green and slimy. Finally, he shrinks and transforms into a large, ugly toad!
    With a telepathic sigh, a pooka tells you that he has lost control of Arcanis's actions.

In order to put the pathetic life of a warty toad out of its misery, you lift a foot and bring it
    down mightily on its bloated green body.
    A warty toad's back breaks under the weight of a heavy foot, its innards spilling out and leaving a
    messy stain on the ground.
    You have slain a warty toad.
    A warty toad wobbles about uncertainly and turns a pale shade of green before suddenly stretching
    and transforming into a demigod. Shaking his head, Arcanis stands before you where once there was a
    toad, looking slightly disoriented and perplexed with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pixie.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pixie.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pooka.
    Arcanis drops a stalk of faeleaf.
    Having been too much for the mortal threads of Arcanis, he screams in agony as flames engulf his
    body and burn it to a crisp.
    You tell Lord Fist Arcanis De'Unnero, Chosen of Wrath, "By the by, let that be a lesson in manners.
    I don't need friends to kill some of you one on one."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited April 2014
    Jaamil said:
    Thoros said:

I thought we were going to lose right from the beginning...there were so many enemies on farscout, I kind of smacked myself for agreeing to the order war but I was like fuck it, yolo dude.

See, why can't most folks on our side of the team can't have that same attitude and keep going? -le sigh-
    "I'm about to lose demi! We gotta stop!"

EDIT: On a more serious note, just jumping in and going HULK SMASH isn't going to work, especially considering you've just watched it fail for the 8-9th time by now. Kinda tends to be demoralizing.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited April 2014
    -Tridemon offers an Order war to Thoros, leader of the attacking army already in the realm-

It was getting a bit silly before that, though. The previous month before the war, they had been fighting in Valtreth's realm for 3 irl hours. Then they returned, for lulz. As a mere onlooker, the fighting and war was awesome to watch, even if it was just byplay on the battle clan. Much confusion at who initiated, though. Many wats were had.
    Retired.
  • @Thoros, no.. I am not Valtreth's.. I'm in Terentia's Order, so your kills against me were not for points.. But you all did get a few of them on me