Why I Love League of Legends But Hate Playing It - Video Link

Hi all,

Sharing this with you all because I can completely relate to it and in some ways it really is accurate for every gaming community.

Some powerful words there.

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Sounds like a parody off of the guy who raps about school.
  • "Be the change you wish to see". Words I live by, ingame and outside. Something I've actually said on an OOC chat recently. Unfortunately, all that was met with was how that doesn't work and that the other side wins if we give up. Maybe I'm still too new and too naive, but I've yet to see good things come from escalating arguments. So I'll stubborn on and be the change I want to see.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited April 2014

I think is what he based it off. Similar title
  • I was thinking of something else. Sorry, I redacted the disagree.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Never played LoL but I do love spoken word stuff. This is one of my favourites:

• Munsia said:

I think is what he based it off. Similar title

It may be. I love this one too.

I like the one you linked as well, Chade.