Songs of the Symphonium

edited May 2014 in Event Scrolls

The Symphonium held an impromptu event where several members performed their bardic songs. Unfortunately, I could only stay for Kregarn's, but it was so excellent that I had to log it. If anyone logged the rest of the songs, please feel free to share them too!

(Hallifax): Allyrianne says, "The Symphonium will be hosting a performance of our Loralaria songs at the city stage, should any wish to attend."

(Hallifax): Allyrianne says, "Kregarn Ysav'rai will perform his Hallifaxian debut, and Elayde Shevat has a new song that she will be premeiring."

(Hallifax): Allyrianne says, "I hope many of you will come and join us."

(Hallifax): Allyrianne says, "Ah, a revision to the announced program. It is, of course, Kregarn Sablewing. My deepest apologies."

Sublime Opus Allyrianne Windwhisper says, "We will begin with Kregarn's new piece, then Pejat will perform, then I, and then our Libretto will close with her latest."

Gesturing to the stage, Sublime Opus Allyrianne Windwhisper says to Kregarn, "Whenever you are ready."

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian ascends the stage and takes his place at the very center, violin and bow caught up in the crook of his arm.

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian says, "This performance is actually longer than the typical bard's song but I couldn't, in good conscious, not perform it in entirety. Also, it is a work in progress so I anticipate more inspiration to come.

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian raises violin to his chin and begins to play a spiccato which slowly quickens in pace as he begins to sing.

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "We are the merry model of emotional stability,."

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "None of this results from charm, good looks, or our ability."

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "For logical progression without danger of frivolity,."

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "Come join the Hallifaxian agenda with tenacity."

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian pauses in his playing to observe his bow for a moment before continuing at a quicker pace.

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "Our board convenes on matters of utmost importunity."

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "Our guilds unique identities encourage solidarity."

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "Our collective understanding lacks salacity, mendacity."

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian continues to quicken his pace though only his mouth and arm move as he continues onward and upward.

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "Glorified are honour, altruism, love and chastity."

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian pauses once more and then sets to with a blistering pace.

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "We think on themes harmonical, aeonical, and musical,."

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "Magical, dynamical and sometimes philosophical,."

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "Ethical, strategical, sophistical, political,."

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian draws out the last note of this line for a moment, reveling in the moment before diving into the next.

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "Asthetical, metrical but not over-maniacal."

Repeating the last portion, Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "Not O-VER-maniacallll."

Kregarn shifts his eyes suspiciously from side to side.

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "To be concise but not contrite."

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "Rainbows from crystals splitting light,."

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian suddenly far quicker, ending his song with a sweeping gesture.

Kregarn Sablewing, Abecedarian sings, "None of this results from charm, good looks, or our ability. We are the merry model of emotional stability!"

Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.

Comments