Iron Elite

SiamSiam Whispered Voice
So, I just cancelled the auto payment for Iron Elite via my Paypal account because I need to get stuff in order first. My question is: Can I still renew my member 5 days after the cycle date? Will it still count towards the progression of bonuses or will it act like I've started over from month 1?
Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Best Answers

Answers

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Thanks @Munsia!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    In addition, it actually tells you on credit report, I believe, how long until your 'renew' time runs out.
    The membership was last renewed on April 18, 2014.

That's what I see.

#bringShikariback 

edited May 2014
    Siam said:

That's what I see.
    Hmmm, there use to be SOMETHING I saw that said it cause it always was like FUUUUUUUU MUST RENEW TODAY OR ELLLSSSEE

Wait, is your membership ACTIVE? It can't be active to see the message.

Munsia said:
    Siam said:

That's what I see.
    Hmmm, there use to be SOMETHING I saw that said it cause it always was like FUUUUUUUU MUST RENEW TODAY OR ELLLSSSEE.
    The message must be difference when it's past the date it was last renewed, I thiiiink.

#bringShikariback 

Siam said:

Munsia said:
    Siam said:

That's what I see.
    Hmmm, there use to be SOMETHING I saw that said it cause it always was like FUUUUUUUU MUST RENEW TODAY OR ELLLSSSEE.
    The message must be difference when it's past the date it was last renewed, I thiiiink.
    check edit.
    Aha. Thanks.

#bringShikariback 

Thanks @Syrennia!

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Siam said:

That's what I see.
    Once it gets to May 18th, you should go inactive (because you've canceled it).  At that point you have the month to renew.

It wouldn't exactly to be fair for it to go inactive right away, as you have already paid for a full month. :)
    Thanks, @Xenthos!

#bringShikariback