Missing Patters!

FINALLY I have found a client for windows phone, that allows triggers
problem is
I am missing a few Lines that I need to activate the trigger commands
currently what I am missing: The line where SPRINGUP would be used, the line where you first get hungry so I'll eat a platter
if I find more I'll update I'd greatly appreciate the help
so yeah if I'm unresponsive in game drop me a message here.... chances are I'm browsing

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    .... You know you could get these lines in game yourself right? The springup one is real easy. Sit down and then spring up.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited May 2014
    Synkarin said:
    .... You know you could get these lines in game yourself right? The springup one is real easy. Sit down and then spring up.

That's all it's for? I thought there might be random action to knock me down
    so yeah if I'm unresponsive in game drop me a message here.... chances are I'm browsing
  • There are too many actions that knock you down that you can/should springup from to trigger off of. You're looking at up to maybe a hundred lines or so. Most people track being prone from GMCP nowadays, you'll have better luck just keybinding to custom buttons on your client and hitting it when you need to instead of via triggers, especially if you're playing via a phone client.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Missin a lettr or two, also.
  • Enyalida said:
    Missin a lettr or two, also.

@.@ yeah yeah patterns
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Yeah, I misread. I thought you wanted the springup line itself.

Your best bet, if you want all the actual lines is to go out and collect them yourself.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • If you track prone from the prompt make sure to take into account that paralysis (and maybe other things) also make your prompt read "prone".