Are PKs affected by diminishing gains?

edited May 2014 in Q&A
See title. I'm genuinely curious because I'm not sure, though I guess @Munsia could tell me, but I'm sure other people have wondered it.

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I don't understand what this means.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I suspect he's asking if PKing a lot means you get less "gain" (experience?) the more you do it.

Gains for PK are so minimal in general that it doesn't really need diminishing returns, though.
  • True about it being minimal. I guess I was just wondering if PK at Munsia's level is 1 for a kill or unaffected by the effects of diminishing gains. I don't have the exact numbers for a PK gain.
    Ilthilior said:
    True about it being minimal. I guess I was just wondering if PK at Munsia's level is 1 for a kill or unaffected by the effects of diminishing gains. I don't have the exact numbers for a PK gain.
    Uh, all experience generation is modified through the same routines (with the only exception, to my knowledge, being Domoth Crowns).  So yes, experience from killing people will be reduced if you are above the essence soft cap.
  • Awesome. Thanks. Mark this as resolved or something.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    You know what's not affected. Domoth crown.
    Munsia said:
    You know what's not affected. Domoth crown.
    I said that already!
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Who are you?!
    edited May 2014
    Munsia said:
    Who are you?!
    The guy with an enormous banner saying exactly who I am! :P
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA

Xenthos said:
    Munsia said:
    Who are you?!
    The guy with an enormous banner saying exactly who I am! :P
    Why the enormous banner, hmmm? Trying to say something?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Such banner envy.