Lusternia Website Upgrade!

2»

Comments

• Don't try to have all the wards connected, just have them divided by Ward/level. More important that you know what is where then how it all connects between levels.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::

Maellio said:
    Don't try to have all the wards connected, just have them divided by Ward/level. More important that you know what is where then how it all connects between levels.
    The only solution is 3D. Clearly someone should make a paper mache model and submit for artisanals.

• :-?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Zyphora said:
    The only solution is 3D. Clearly someone should make a paper mache model and submit for artisanals.

Tulemrah was working on something like that...
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    @Daraius I think you're right! It was a bit uncanny how quickly that suggestion jumped to the forefront of my mind.

:( Tulemraaah.

• If you're using mudlet, the 3D mapper presents an interesting take on the Hallifax layout.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • If you're using mudlet, the 3D mapper presents an interesting take on the Hallifax layout.
    Now I really want to figure out how to get the mapper working...

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Belated post but I only just noticed this issue :) When previewing a Bardic submission, it's basically impossible to read the text without highlighting it due to the colours used. Here's a screenshot to demonstrate the issue:

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Eugh!
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    The Features page is also convinced we're Achaea, complete with broken links (only Playable Races and Religious Orders go anywhere), and the Credits page uses Achaea artwork.