Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    You consider the following adventurers your allies:
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Lerad.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Celina.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Athree.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Hiriako.
    Iosai is an ally.

Why I can never UNALLY ALL.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• It's not like you have her lusted. You can just re-ally.

• edited June 2014
    Everyone figured you couldn't because the character "died"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    ally iosai
    Iosai is now one of your allies.

Looks like you still can.

• Viscanti bard sucks
  • edited June 2014
    Annick said:
    Viscanti bard sucks
    Viscanti has had one of the most tumultuous experiences as a Master race for an org. The cons and pros are at such different sides of the table that it is a risky choice to ever become one. I personally dont envy Viscanti, but that is my own opinion. I suggest not opening this can of worms up though, as it has caused a looooot of arguments in the past that resolved with no change time and again.
    Annick said:
    Viscanti bard sucks
    Viscanti can be pretty sucky, I actually have found it to be a fairly decent race as Cacophony. Not best, but really not that bad.

edited June 2014
    Also:

Outing your alt by forgetting which character you're on and sending a message as though from your main when you get a sudden idea. Oops.  (Sorry @Silvanus!)

• Lavinya said:
    Also:

Outing your alt by forgetting which character you're on and sending a message as though from your main when you get a sudden idea. Oops.
    I've made some hilarious boo boos like this.

Other times through plain stupidity. Saying "hi momma!" to a person as your main instead of your alt...seriously uncool. I resolved it by mashing my head into the keyboard and then quickly hitting the power button on the laptop. Problem solved!
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    What a wonderful day to troll, and be trolled. 
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    WOOOOOO CAPITAL PRIDE!!!!
  • Ugh.... Still drunk from birthday happy ... Apparently I look good in a speedo... Log into drama had to log out
  • Lavinya said:
    Also:

Outing your alt by forgetting which character you're on and sending a message as though from your main when you get a sudden idea. Oops.  (Sorry @Silvanus!)
    @Chade is definitely not guilty of this.
    Annick said:
    Ugh.... Still drunk from birthday happy ... Apparently I look good in a speedo... Log into drama had to log out
    Did...I kill your alt?
  • Munsia said:

Annick said:

Ugh.... Still drunk from birthday happy ... Apparently I look good in a speedo... Log into drama had to log out

Did...I kill your alt?

No I was logged into my Seren alt

Annick said:
    Annick said:
    Did...I kill your alt?
    No I was logged into my Seren alt
    Oh...good. I like you too much to wanna repeat that.
  • I take that back... Was logged into my Seren alt when drama happened then logged into Devereaux and you were irritating the Jesus out of me when I was already irritated
    edited June 2014
    Annick said:
    I take that back... Was logged into my Seren alt when drama happened then logged into Devereaux and you were irritating the Jesus out of me when I was already irritated
    GODDAMNIT YOU'RE MY BROTHER YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO PISS ME OFF....

also as a side note. Noone was talking to you IG, you start talking for no reason >_> 
    I got marked as spam in the tweet section! You dirty troll you. 
  • My new life dream is to find a viscanti girl with a personality like the one in this video:

The drone, the whistle, the thundrous sound;
    It seared their eyes, it shook the ground.
    One hundred thousand voices lift,
    While ashes like dirty snowfall drift.

The clouds of purple glowing gas,
    The tiny sun is rising fast.
    Your star...
    Is on the rise.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    So before Icewynd 2.0, the larva respawn timer was 4 hours, now it's 5.

Is there any reason to have them that so far apart? 4 hours was long enough.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Probably because people started being able to solo them, would be my guess. Not based on any knowledge of the decision that was or wasn't made to change this. (Ever hear about how one of the mage spells in MKO just disappeared? Like not even the admin admit to knowing what happened to it?) But more based on what seems to be a general trend in IRE games - incredibly hard thing X that requires group effort gets implemented with group-level rewards, ever-increasing number of buffs/artifacts become available to make individuals ever more powerful, uberplayers can now do thing X on their own which lets them get group-level rewards for themselves, admin either buff thing X to be more difficult or nerf the rewards to be more reasonable. This is something in between I guess to make larva have less of an impact on essence collection/offering contests.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited June 2014
    They were always soloed though, Icewynd 1.0 (and it's various patched versions to change xp value) were significantly easier. When the change came through with the afflictions, increase to devil health and damage, and berserking/pursuit traits, the timer was changed then. When 2.0 first came out no one was soloing it, that didn't happen for a while till it was figured out, and even at first when they were being soloed, it was at the speed of one larva an hour.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Munsia said:
    I got marked as spam in the tweet section! You dirty troll you. 
    You have marked my posts as spam in the Tweet thread before...
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Arcanis said:
    First thoughts when I log in to Lusternia after some time and considering returning:

- Okay let's see...everything mostly decayed...would need to purchase all that
    - Aliases and triggers gone...would need to remake those.
    - System outdated...would need to purchase new one.
    - 5 new skillsets that havent seen in action...would need to get adjusted to those
    - a whole bunch of new curios and curio concepts that I have no idea how they work
    - Friendly chat clan seems to be gone..no socializing on that point
    - Requests/orders for assistance in aetherflares and village revolts (shockingly in the 2-3 days I would sign in), definitely not in the mood for that kind of stress.
    - Main character is demigod and trans guildskills, however guild seems pretty dead.
    - Some new skills seem interesting..perhaps create a new character

*Makes new character*
    - God it's painful using these basic abilities..
    - I'll just sign in later and see how this goes

*come back day later*
    - Character no longer exists

-,-
    Someone forgot to REGISTER their character...  I don't know if it was the case when you last played, but characters need to be registered to an account or they will be purged daily at the turn of the weave.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Notice a mouthy newbie being a bit cheeky and was curious so went and had a look at their descr.

"is very girly" .... "cute and girly" ... "pink and girly" ... "pink pink pink" ... "ample chest".

Couldn't help but think this (youtube if you don't get the reference):

• Not sure Darwinism has much effect in Lusternia...
  • Karlach said:
    Why is it, when you tell a newbie not to lick a rock, their instinct is to lick the rock to see what happens...

I should tell them not to drink crotamine and let Darwinism take hold
    I've run around passing out those rocks with very stern warnings not to lick them 80% success rate so far in getting people to lick.
  • Snaithy said:
    Notice a mouthy newbie being a bit cheeky and was curious so went and had a look at their descr.

"is very girly" .... "cute and girly" ... "pink and girly" ... "pink pink pink" ... "ample chest".

Couldn't help but think this (youtube if you don't get the reference):

I know who you're talking about. I might need a crowbar.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

This discussion has been closed.