Design help

edited December 2012 in Common Grounds
Ok, so 13 artisan design slots, 6 tailoring slots. I'm out of valid ideas on what to design, so help please!

1. Dresser
  2. Clothes Rack
  3. Book Pedestal
  4. Large Table made of Gears
  5. Clockwork Chandelier of iron wyrms
  6. spectacles box
  7. bottom bunk bed
  8. top bunk bed
  9. hearing horn
  10. clockwork rug pointing at the different meal times of the day
From here, 3 designs left and I don't know what they will be. Promotional Tapestries?

1. Tapestry: Warlord pointing outwards, captions underneath "I want you to join the Midnight Legion"
  2. Tapestry: Somnius lobo family sitting around a table playing Fates, pipe smoke in the air
  3. Tapestry: Estarra riding on a pony over the rainbow with shoes of death coming out of the left hand with a map of the basin held by her right hand and the captions "Your argument is invalid"
  4. Tapestry: Pyramid of the Warlord sitting on a chair, then the iron council underneath drinking and laughing, then underneath are the serfs with their backs crushed.
  5. Tapestry: A Viscanti father sitting on a chair, his daughter on his knee asking him "Daddy, what did you do during the revolt?"
And this one which would be a tapestry over three rooms:
  1. Tapestry: Undervault with the Illithoid and Kephera fighting
  2. Tapestry: Prime with mortals fighting each other
  3. Tapestry: Aetherspace with the Divine playing cards
And finally, the 6 tailoring slots, just tossing ideas out there.

1. Shirt: A novice shirt bearing a large emblem of Magnagora on the back
  2. Shoes: Large black boots that reach up the legs, made of tons of buckles
  3. Tunics: A white shirt with ink stains from crafting aetherships?
  4. Robe: A sleeveless robe bearing the Voice of Jag screaming to a crowd of unruly viscanti on the back
  5. Robe: Midnight black robe with a large red line painted down the back side.
  6. Mask: A faceless black mask with a red line painted from the right eye downwards.
Help?

Comments

• I have a few ideas for you falcon.

Perhaps some form of Solstice shirt with a witty image and caption, like Ironbeard passed out drunk, surrounded with unwrapped presents from inhaling too much alcohol, he could even be in some random person's manse.

Perhaps a Solstice Hat as well, similar to the real hats people wear around Christmas, could have a fake beard or something attached as well.

For artisan designs perhaps a form of Solstice bed, red and green in the shape of a sleigh or something, or a throne in the shape of one, and possibly a pipe with a gnome looking face smiling at the end of the pipe.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I'm confused, what do you need help with.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • coming up with things to design, or choose what to design. Was just throwing ideas out there, to what could get rejected, or what is probably safe.