What are you playing?

Comments

• Isune said:
    PC: Crusader Kings II, mostly as the Empire of Francia but a little bit of Denmark on the side.

3DS: Fire Emblem: Awakening. Second playthrough. <3

Phone: 2048. Very addicting!

PS3: Off-and-on, Tales of Xillia (so far not my favorite Tales game :() and Skyrim (which is confusing for me, because I am new to Elder Scrolls and spent my first hour accidentally in Stealth mode).
    I've also been playing Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV, although more of EUIV. I'm playing as France at the moment because it's basically easy-mode. There's an excellent Game of Thrones mod for CKII that I should really get more into, though. 
  • Recently finished FF8, started on Deus Ex: The Fall but the single save was a serious turnoff. I picked up Banished from the Steam sale so I will likely play that over the weekend.

Also playing Hearthstone during afternoon break at work for the dailies. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Jadice said:
    Isune said:
    PC: Crusader Kings II, mostly as the Empire of Francia but a little bit of Denmark on the side.

PS3: Off-and-on, Tales of Xillia (so far not my favorite Tales game :() and Skyrim (which is confusing for me, because I am new to Elder Scrolls and spent my first hour accidentally in Stealth mode).
    I've also been playing Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV, although more of EUIV. I'm playing as France at the moment because it's basically easy-mode. There's an excellent Game of Thrones mod for CKII that I should really get more into, though. 
    The steam summer sale has had me eyeballing Hearts of Iron 3 with some interest.  Any experience with it?
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    So Hallifax is into Paradox. Exquisite.

@Kialkarkea HoI is my least favorite Paradox game, but I still kind of like it. I found it way harder to figure out the mechanics for it than any of the others, and it's a little too railroaded into historic accuracy for me. Also, Paradox is working on 4 right now, if that's relevant to your decision making process.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Iasmos said:
    I've used the Watch_Dogs app on my iPhone. It's pretty cool. You use the helicopter to chase down a person in their game and call the cops on them, raise barriers, etc, to stop them from reaching the final checkpoint. So, when you accept the ctOS Mobile Challenge in the game, there is actually a person on a phone or tablet controlling the cops!
    This sounds very, very cool and an interesting way to tie in the game play to real life - like you're hacking your friends' games. Will definitely be giving this a go!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited June 2014
    I got the app on my ipod and while it took a while to find a challenge, it was pretty fun screwing with someone, and I won.

I also ended up buying Dishonored and all it's DLC along with Skyrim: Legendary Edition this morning before I left for work.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Played through Bastion again last night, and on finding myself inspired by this thread decided to check up on the status of Transistor, a beautiful game from the same developer...

DAILY DEAAAALLL, HOOO YES.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Neos said:

I also ended up buying Dishonored and all it's DLC along with Skyrim: Legendary Edition this morning before I left for work.
    I also bought GOTY Dishonored, great minds think alike

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Jadice said:
    Isune said:

The steam summer sale has had me eyeballing Hearts of Iron 3 with some interest.  Any experience with it?
    Hearts of Iron 3 is probably the worst one out of the CK/EU/Vic/HoI series, by far. Hearts of Iron 2 is a classic (Darkest Hour, is what it's called now, and on Steam) and has a bunch of awesome mods.

The CK2 Game of Thrones mod is damn good and damn fun. I didn't know there were so many people that played Paradox games. I've just started replaying Victoria, I haven't bought EU4 yet.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Mostly Prime World... the other kind of MOBA... although it's so flooded with Russians these days that it's usually not worth the bother.

Been dipping a toe or two in Europa Universalis 4... so far, failing miserably at it.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Isune said:

I both hate and love you for this. My intrigue has led to me staring at this bloody thing for about 45 minutes straight whilst I am meant to be doing work! Thank you! <3
  • Just a bit of Saints Row IV. It's juvenile and obnoxious but the set pieces are hilarious. Might make no sense unless you've played III. My Boss looks like Queen Latifah.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Synkarin said:
    Neos said:

I also bought GOTY Dishonored, great minds think alike
    I had the base game on 360, but not the DLC, and there's little chance of me actually paying for X-Box Live, so decided to pick it up, though will hate having to go through a lot of stuff I'd already did.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Eritheyl said:
    Played through Bastion again last night, and on finding myself inspired by this thread decided to check up on the status of Transistor, a beautiful game from the same developer...

Transistor is wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    Ieptix said:
    Eritheyl said:

Transistor is wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
    The soundtrack alone, I just...ngrngnhrhrrr.

Sogoodeverybodybuyitnow.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Saving the galaxy in Mass Effect 1-3, for the nth time. 
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited June 2014

Shep: STEEEEEEVE!!!!!!!! [heartbreak and alarm intensifies]

Steve: I'm okay!

Shepard: ...u sure?

EDIT: Favorite class is Vanguard. Shotgun charges all day.

• you mean MANGUARD
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    No way. My Vanguard Shep was femshep because I like her voice acting way better than maleshep.

• Doesn't stop her from being a MANGUARD..
  • Vanguard Femshep all day, every day, right in your face.
  • PS3: Saint's Row 4.

PC: Crusader Kings 2. Completed the Reconquista and unification of the Iberian Peninsula 300 years ahead of schedule.

3DS: Pokemon X/Y Nuzlocke.

Phone: Clash of Clans... Why do I get sucked into these things :(

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    The message I'm getting from this thread is that all the divines need to get together and have a CK2 multiplayer campaign and then tell us how it goes.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Somebody needs to make a Lusternia CK2 mod for them to play.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • edited June 2014
    360 - Skyrim mostly.
    PC - Thanks to the Steam Summer Sale: Half-Life, Garry's Mod, Sanctum, and I really want to play Dark Souls but I can't get the damn frame-rate high enough to make it tolerable, even with the DSFix mod that everyone recommends. Another few I play a lot in general but haven't played much lately are Minecraft, Terraria, Path of Exile, and Rift.
    3DS - Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y, Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
    Wii - Red Steel, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
    Phone - Pretty much just Lusternia and Sudoku puzzles. I'm boring like that.

EDIT - Can't believe I forgot Borderlands 2!
    The drone, the whistle, the thundrous sound;
    It seared their eyes, it shook the ground.
    One hundred thousand voices lift,
    While ashes like dirty snowfall drift.

The clouds of purple glowing gas,
    The tiny sun is rising fast.
    Your star...
    Is on the rise.
    Terraria
    Bought, played fervently for about two days...now it just kind of sits there. I don't know what to do with it, but I love it!

-

• d-does it make the fancy beepy-beep dialup sounds? Isune's house must be a nostalgia factory.. the song of the internet
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Maligorn said:
    No way. My Vanguard Shep was femshep because I like her voice acting way better than maleshep.
    I can't listen to Femshep without hearing the piss whiny tones of Bastila Shan and wanting to strangle her, I never feel bad about executing her in KOTOR.

Then at the same time there's moments you can hear Naomi Hunter and I get all sorts of MGS1 feels. Jennifer Hale is an amazing voice actress but has simply done far too many things that her voice simply isn't distinctive in any one single role anymore. Whereas Mark Meer has pretty much taken bit part/small roles and hasn't had a great deal of dialogue outside of Shepard.

I have the exact same problem now with Cam Clarke, his voice is liquid (cwidt?) audiable sex but his characters all sound so similar.

Which is why I really hope Elias Toufexis never takes on another large gaming role.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Dragon Age series > Mass Effect series (though ME3 >>>>> DA2)

Also, Bastila is the shit in Kotor, it's Carth that I want to strangle. Carth is just the worst.

Clearly, we need to get a huge CK2 online of only Byzantine duchies. Or German Dukes. Or Russian Dukes, get owned by the Mongols, and come back fighting!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.