Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
edited June 2013 in Common Grounds
Thanks to the Administrative team for this holiday season; hopefully everyone else has been enjoying it as much as I have!

As much as we complain from time-to-time, we're obviously loving the game because we're still throwing all our free time and energy into it, and we appreciate the effort you put in for us. :)

Comments

• Oh yes, thanks. Playing vengeance with yall has made this terrible christmas better!
  • Christmas vengeance was pretty good!
  • I rather enjoyed the Vengeance games.

Maybe even more so than wiping all you punks at gestalt battles.

Maybe. And if so, then just because I didn't think any of you would beat me, heh.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited December 2012
    Eventru said:
    I rather enjoyed the Vengeance games.

Maybe. And if so, then just because I didn't think any of you would beat me, heh.
    For my game, it was down to that last 50/50 chance; if your blocker blocked my 6-damage scourge, you won.  Otherwise, I'd win.  Either way, it was game over.

And it came down in your favour.  I was so disappointed!  But it was a fun game nonetheless. :D
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited December 2012
    Eventru said:

I WILL beat you one day!  That being said, thank you for running all those fun events!
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Eventru said:

Wait.. Waaait.. you had a gestalt battle after the vengeance? :(
    I want to play, but it was 3 am and I needed to sleep :(
  • Xenthos said:
    Eventru said:

For my game, it was down to that last 50/50 chance; if your blocker blocked my 6-damage scourge, you won.  Otherwise, I'd win.  Either way, it was game over.

And it came down in your favour.  I was so disappointed!  But it was a fun game nonetheless. :D
    Sure, but if your blocker failed and mine didn't, I would've healed and you'd've still been one hit away from death!
    But it did not, which left the game at one block from victory (or defeat).

No matter what you say you cannot take this away from me! Hmph!
  • Xenthos said:
    But it did not, which left the game at one block from victory (or defeat). No matter what you say you cannot take this away from me! Hmph!
    Just remember that while you were one block from victory, had instead fortune favoured another route, you'd have lost!

Which you did anyways. Muahaha!
    Eventru said:

i
    Xenthos said:

But it did not, which left the game at one block from victory (or defeat).

No matter what you say you cannot take this away from me! Hmph!

Just remember that while you were one block from victory, had instead fortune favoured another route, you'd have lost!

Which you did anyways. Muahaha!

I do believe this entire discussion is about fortune, yes. :p

Still does not change the fact that it all boiled down to one last 50/50 block upon which the entire game's outcome hinged!
    edited December 2012
    ... After making that post, the app starts indicating in bright red numbers and big popup notifications that Something Significant Happened. It turns out that I earned the 500 comment badge on this discussion.

This is actually somewhat of a letdown; I should have done it in a more worthwhile undertaking. Oh well.

Eventrolled. Again.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited December 2012
    Obviously you talk too much.

I mean, twice as much as Eventru? Really?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    But it's not twice as much...

Barely. :(
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Oh I missed events? Sad. I was busy getting drunk.

You know, typical day for me. NBD.