Excorable buff curios

edited December 2012 in Q&A
Are there any curios that are pure excorable buff?

Best Answer

Answers

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Qistrel said:
    But it's hard to get cause you have to do lots of souless-themed honours quests.
    That doesn't make it hard, that just makes it FUN :D

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It also makes them tedious.
  • Not fun. The soulless curio quest list is incredibly small. I don't know about the Slag'hora quest, but the five other quests are very timeconsuming to complete, the easiest one having its efforts easily reset accidentally by people who don't know better. With one being a conflict quest that hasn't been done for real life years, because it drains power from all the cities.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yeah, the Soulless list is pretty rough.  I'm not even bothering with it.
    What's the list, Muud, Soulforge, Slag'hora, is TBC on the list?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• No. And Muud and Soulforge are the same.

The quests are

Eye of Zenos in Icewynd (middle of the Ice Angel epic I believe)
    Dominating the Hives (part of the Undervault Epic.)
    Raising Cthoglogg as an Avatar (Part of the Undervault Epic)
    Opening Djarrakh (The "easy" one I mentioned. But killing Surtami and the cook resets their body count)
    Slag'Hora
    Raising Soulforge (Never done because it drains power from all the cities, meaning you pretty much will be attacking your allies)
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Not to mention that Slaghora is DEFINITELY going to piss Serenwilde off really hard (and probably piss Glomdoring off, but less hard), and as we're pretty sure Ixion is the only person to have done the 'evil' side so far, HONOURS FULL <everyone in all other orgs> is a great way to figure out who did it.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Why isn't Kryden Valik on the list? Isn't that linked to Crazen?

• Kryden Valik does, I did it last night
  • They finally changed it? Awesome. Which side of it though?
  • DysDys
    edited December 2012
    I got an excorable curio from the temple side. Freeing Feyranti didn't give one but I'd expect that as it's not related to Vernal things.

Edit: I don't mean Feyranti. The maiden anyway.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Lol, considering you can get a divinus piece by doing the catacombs quest which takes 15 minutes on a bad day...this is pretty ridiculous.

But it's okay, they are working really really hard to make Excoro equitable to divinus. Didn't you hear, they are going to release excoro vulnerable areas in the vague, distant future! Plenty of time to grind through the tedious quests and get soulless curios! Sure, the divinus users will have 5 or 6 times as many pieces because the catas quest is super easy, but...adversity breeds character!

Wait, releasing the ur'Dead is considered a Divinus quest?

Don't even have to release the orcs. Just have to activate the obelisk.
    Oh sorry, and then walk to Korath and get your blessing. I found out on accident.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited December 2012
    ...ooh, a new quest to play with. I love me some easy curio grinding >:)

Wait WAIT, hold up. You get a curio piece for that, but not for completing the Throne?
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Considering Urlach side of things is pro undead, blood of Illith etc etc, how the heck is that a good side.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Morkarion said:

Considering Urlach side of things is pro undead, blood of Illith etc etc, how the heck is that a good side.

Simple; Urlach was a Vernal, they worship Urlach, and the Catacombs of the Dead are essentially a Vernal artifact. Using it (regardless of the state of the beings who currently inhabit and operate it now) is thus Vernal-ly.
  • It's not "good". It's "Vernal". The catacombs were the construct of Urlach, and so they're tied up to Vernal curios. Honestly, flavourwise I'm thinking it'd make more sense for only the dark side of the Throne to hand out Vernals, because the light side is technically about subverting a vernal artifact.