Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Llandros said:
    Celina said:
    I miss the days when people took champion because they liked to PK. Not cry, heartstop, and auto call for help over clans. Maybe I'm just old school, but people act like losing is a big deal. Edit: I remember when there was a gentlemans agreement between orgs to not use discretionaries unless it was an smob raid because it discouraged conflict too much.
    I get where you are coming from but if losing isn't a big deal then why are you concerned about not being allowed to win?

Also, jumping someone isn't exactly announcing that you are looking for a fair fight.
    I don't understand what you're asking me, it doesn't make sense. I don't mind losing but I also don't participate if I can't win. Losing isn't a big deal but you still have to have motivation. Discretionary powers exist to create no win scenarios.

I can't jump two people at the Moonhart. I'm not that good.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Lol when has raiding ever mattered aside from smob raids. I missed that golden age.
  • The chemantics and woods NPCs that arrived from a different dimension, lived in a world where melds no longer existed.

I envy them..
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yeah but they also had hair trill, so there's that.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Some of us like hair trill.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    Some people like catgirl aslarans[citation needed] but that doesn't mean they're not gross.
    I used to make cakes.

Tsk, tsk, Daraius. Hair trill are not gross. Hair trill are simply fabulous. It's the hair, you see. That's the root of their fabulosity.

I just kind of like fabulous hair and not being able to have that in the description is the biggest downside to being a purebred trill.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Portius said:
    Tsk, tsk, Daraius. Hair trill are not gross. Hair trill are simply fabulous. It's the hair, you see. That's the root of their fabulosity.

I just kind of like fabulous hair and not being able to have that in the description is the biggest downside to being a purebred trill.
    You got it all wrong. They're Phabulous.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Portius said:
    I think it's entirely possible for a trill to have a feather pompadour. If Maligorn were a trill, he would have one. The comptrollers run around with their feathers literally tied into a bun. Either that's really painful or it's easy enough to style trill feathers.

...Huh. I assumed they were remarkably harder to manipulate.. Now I'm almost sad that I responded to this problem by making Portius a very unfashionable person.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Lavinya said:
    Funny how people complain about being scried until they own a kaleidoscopic telescope, then those complaints of 'I can't block it, waah' magically disappear.

I miss farscout, I liked being able to stalk all my friends at once, and irritate a plethora of my enemies with one fell swoop. Being scried doesn't upset me. If I'm in a particularly playful mood, I'll even design a manse room just to entertain them! And people doing it back is amusing too. My current favourite is this one -

Avurekhos - A room of stags goring an effigy of Lavinya        [AETHERWAYS]

WHAT. I demand a gargantuan  'STOP SCRYING ME' signboard.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    RE: Discretionaries

I'm of the opinion that you should be putting them up as often as possible when they are free, just to remind everyone how terrible raiding is nowadays and how broken combat can be.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Portius said:

...Huh. I assumed they were remarkably harder to manipulate.. Now I'm almost sad that I responded to this problem by making Portius a very unfashionable person.

Maaaaakeoooooover!!
    I used to make cakes.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    gw
    You are not in a guild.

I still forget. 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Find the dingoes in the moors they said. They live in the area they said.

AINT NO DAMN DINGOES!
  • They live in holes in the ground. PUT STOAT IN HOLE to lure out a dingo!
  • Iytha said:
    They live in holes in the ground. PUT STOAT IN HOLE to lure out a dingo!
    They didnt say that! D:

What about the hares? >>
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Elodres coughs and splutters as he inhales some water.
    Elodres has been slain by misadventure.
    Having been too much for the mortal threads of Elodres, he screams in agony as flames
    engulf his body and burn it to a crisp.

:|
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I love me some Ixion.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    You grasp the shadow of Daebach in your hands and twist it violently, smiling darkly as Daebach 
    writhes in agony.
    Daebach falters under the supremacy of Mother Night.
     (6359h|6359h)   (7647m|8280m)   (6675e|6900) (7p) 85%w|100%e  -x-  23.52m(-50m, 0.6%) 
    Thoros's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    A dark miasmic taint engulfs Thoros, and he plunges his hand into the chest of Daebach and rips out 
    his soul. Shadowy snakes swarm from the darkness that surrounds Thoros and burrow into the soul of 
    Daebach, consuming his essence.
    Thoros reaches out and grasps Daebach's soul as it leaves his body, sending shuddering wracks of 
    pain through him. With a loud wail, the miasma of spirits surrounding Thoros fluctuates and flares, 
    their numbers growing before Daebach's soul manages to escape.
    Daebach's body falls lifelessly to the floor just as his soul disintegrates into the seething mass 
    of unholy darkness.
    Daebach has been slain by Thoros.
    The song that Daebach was performing fades away.
    Having been too much for the mortal threads of Daebach, he screams in agony as flames engulf his 
    body and burn it to a crisp.
     (6359h|6359h)   (7647m|8280m)   (6675e|6900) (7p) 85%w|100%e  -x-  23.52m
    The shadow of Daebach disperses into a black mist and seeps through your fingers onto the ground.
     (6359h|6359h)   (7647m|8280m)   (6675e|6900) (7p) 85%w|100%e  -x-  23.52m
    The aura surrounding you briefly pulses.
     (6359h|6359h)   (7533m|8280m)   (6600e|6900) (8p) 85%w|100%e  -x-  23.52m(-114m, 1.4%, -75e, 1.1%) 
    A fetid cold surrounds Caerlyr who shudders.
     (6359h|6359h)   (7533m|8280m)   (6600e|6900) (8p) 85%w|100%e  -x-  23.52m
    Caerlyr takes a drink from a sugarcane vial.
    Thoros takes a drink from a glowing moonstone vial.
    Silvery tentacles writhing spasmodically, Uanor, the tentacled wolf pads in from the south.

OH HEY GURL, YOU FINALLY CAME TO PK? LOOK AT YOU. THAT'S COOL. 

Caerlyr, riding a ferocious chimaera with dark grey wings,'s form bursts into a column of pure 
    moonfire that blazes out to the northeast, the air shimmering dangerously in her wake.
    Thoros takes a long drag off his pipe.
    You have recovered equilibrium. (2.7s)
     (6359h|6359h)   (7533m|8280m)   (6600e|6900) (8p) 85%w|100%e  -ex-  23.52m
     (6359h|6359h)   (7533m|8280m)   (6525e|6900) (8p) 85%w|100%e  -ex-  23.52m(-75e, 1.1%) 
    Thoros whispers something to a hideous archdemon.
    A hideous archdemon seems to settle down.
     (6359h|6359h)   (7533m|8280m)   (6600e|6900) (8p) 85%w|100%e  -ex-  23.52m(+75e, 1.1%) t caerlyr
    (m&m): Targeting: CAERLYR
    faecall
    touch orb
    order entourage kill caerlyr
    order pigwidgeon follow caerlyr
    Thoros whispers something to the Nil Grim Horror.
    The Nil Grim Horror seems to settle down.
     (6359h|6359h)   (7533m|8280m)   (6600e|6900) (8p) 85%w|100%e  -ex-  23.52m
    You begin to sing an enchanting song, calling to your loyal fae.
     (6359h|6359h)   (7433m|8280m)   (6525e|6900) (8p) 85%w|100%e  -ex-  23.52m(-100m, 1.2%, -75e, 1.1%) 
    You find that you are not yet ready to perform that feat.
    Black Shuck, the Darkhound looks up at you curiously.
     (6359h|6359h)   (7133m|8280m)   (6525e|6900) (8p) 85%w|100%e  -ex-  23.52m(-300m, 3.6%) 
    You order your entourage to kill Caerlyr.
    Your entourage obeys your command.
     (6359h|6359h)   (7133m|8280m)   (6525e|6900) (8p) 85%w|100%e  -ex-  23.52m
    A pigwidgeon bound in shadows tells you, "I do not see that person."
     (6359h|6359h)   (7133m|8280m)   (6525e|6900) (8p) 85%w|100%e  -ex-  23.52m
    The illusion cast by Elanorwen's crystal-beaded stole of rose quartz and violet velvet ripples and 
    falls away, revealing her.
     (6359h|6359h)   (7298m|8280m)   (6900e|6900) (8p) 85%w|100%e  -ex-  23.52m(+165m, 2.0%, +375e, 5.
    4%) ste
    I do not recognize anything called that here.
     (6359h|6359h)   (7190m|8280m)   (6900e|6900) (8p) 85%w|100%e  -ex-  23.52m(-108m, 1.3%) 
    Shaking himself and sending his mass of silvery tentacles quivering, Uanor, the tentacled wolf lopes 
    off to the northwest.

OH....nevermind, I don't want to play with you anyways...:(
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals

You have received Chairman Cririk Adom ikon as a quest reward!

Back when I started playing in earnest again, about 18 months ago, Cririk was one of the first ikons I earned. I somehow got it in my head that it would be easy to get a full set of him for an influence gestalt, so I set about getting more ikons to try to get two more Cririks.

I absolutely don't need them anymore, but it still amuses me immensely. 1620~ ikons later, got my second one.

• :| That's a lot of ikons. How?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Milo is definitely the best Ephemeral Glomdoring has ever had (in regards to interacting with and working with the players).  Keep it up.  You are awesome.  :)
    Vivet said:

Back when I started playing in earnest again, about 18 months ago, Cririk was one of the first ikons I earned. I somehow got it in my head that it would be easy to get a full set of him for an influence gestalt, so I set about getting more ikons to try to get two more Cririks.

I absolutely don't need them anymore, but it still amuses me immensely. 1620~ ikons later, got my second one.

You can't have duplicates in you gestalt can you? Also, you crazy.
    I used to make cakes.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Daraius said:

Sure can.
    >.<
    I used to make cakes.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Xenthos said:
    Daraius said:

Sure can.
    I had no ideeeeeeeea. Must redo my gestalt!

• Wat? How do people get so many ikons? Is it all from spamming power quests?!
This discussion has been closed.