YATCO?

I've been looking for the newer YATCO... the .zip importable one that users Geyser. Unfortunately... that post seems gone from the Lusternia forums. Does anyone have any knowledge of this, or where I might find it?

Best Answers

Answers

• All I found when I googled was a Yacht club :( I fail at Google-fu.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    My first Google search attempt was "Yatco Geyser".  This was the first hit with those parms (for me at least).
  • I'll check that out, but afaik that's the nongeyser one... I thought the geyser one was zipped.

Also, you gotta check out lmgtfy.com for answering 'heres the google search'. It totally rocks.
  • I take it back. That's the geyser one... Coulda sworn it was zipped, but that .xml will do the trick nicely! Thanks.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    No problem!
  • I pulled the last of the lusternia specific stuff from the tabbed chat and added an alias to fix the black box issue seen in mudlet 2.0test5 through test7. The next build, be it test or release, should include a fix for the issue, but since test7 is still the most current I went ahead and included it to help folks out. I posted the full explanation to the mudlet forums HERE , but if you just want the xml to install you can go HERE