Impromptu Boston Meet: Lisaera vs. Drocilla

Hear ye, hear ye! A new opportunity of conquest arises! The Silver Goddess and the Enchantress will meet together in Old New England to finally end Their feud, once and for all, and you're invited to bear witness! 

Sort of. Y'all know from the other thread that Drocilla will be making Her way to DC for a fun meet and greet, but I can't make it. However, I know from another thread that there are quite a few players who live in the New England area, so We thought it'd be a fun side trip for Dro if She were to stop here on Her way to MD - especially because the Enchantress and I probably won't manifest together again for quite some time. 

If people will be around, I'm totally into the idea of hanging out with people in Boston. I'm off July 30-31, which I realize is short notice, but somehow, the Enchantress is producing some tainted witchcraft magic that will get Her here then. If all goes according to plan, we're thinking dinner and drinks on Thursday (July 31st) somewhere, depending on who shows interest.

Let us know here as soon as possible if you'd like to participate!

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I would be somewhat interested in a Boston meet at some point; however, it would have to be a weekend (it is a 3ish hour drive, plus traffic).

It would be something to keep in mind for the future if another one is ever discussed!
  • edited July 2014
    I want to attend so badly, but it's such short notice. I'm not certain that I will be able to make it. :(

• Boston has some pretty neat graveyard tours and above average Fusion restaurants. The MIT museum is small but has some interesting exhibits (and some amusingly outdated ones).
  • Does this mean you'll be joining us, @kaalak
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited July 2014
    I demand a video of You two pearlsing. 

This is Droci:

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Lisaera said:
    Does this mean you'll be joining us, @kaalak

I will not be in the area @Lisaera. Just pointing out a couple hidden gems of Boston I discovered on a trip because I imagine not everyone on this forum would appreciate worshiping at the altar of Fenway. Have fun! (**** the Yankees)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Why can't people live near me? The closest people to me are Meshora and Xypher. :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Why can't people live near me? The closest people to me are Meshora and Xypher. :/
    I used to live out there, then I got cool and moved out to the east coast.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Best coast (the west one) unite!
  • Gathering my forces for a surprise backstab!
  • I live about an hour out of Boston by the commuter rail, definitely up for joining this.
  • Ack. In my haste to rally up more of you, I miswrote the actual dates. The Droc vs. Lis showdown will actually be the 5th and 6th of August. Get ready!
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    We are all expecting an actual show down now. Maybe it'll be a dance off or drinking contest. Hmm!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Slapfest?

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shaddus said:
    Slapfest?

Mud wrestling?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Poetry slam.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    edited July 2014
    Is this like Hoaracle writing magical text all over Shikari's realm while at IronCon?

I had to keep using my power to clean up after him. :(

Edit: Then he made some poor little NPC Gnome-Chomsky-thing of his attack me... and my yoyo scooped it up.  The expression on his face was pretty hilarious as he tried to figure out what happened. :D
  • Lisaera said:

Guys, we're internet Gods. We're going to do the proper thing and log in to Lusternia at some cafe somewhere and have a shouting match, all while sipping gin and enjoying cigars. Like ladies. You should just come.

You come to DC, I'll find you a Cuban
  • Ugh, can't something happen -not- 25 hours away from me? *cries*
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Lisaera said:
    Guys, we're internet Gods. We're going to do the proper thing and log in to Lusternia at some cafe somewhere and have a shouting match, all while sipping gin and enjoying cigars. Like ladies. You should just come.
    There needs to be a photo of this.

Exactly this.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I call shennigins on that. Nobody sips gin!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    Turnus said:
    I call shennigins on that. Nobody sips gin!
    There is apparently a book titled "Three sips of gin"... it does not actually seem to be about gin, but at least the title references sipping it!
  • Yomoigu said:
    You'll need to come to Japan for that. I'm the only Cuban that plays Lusternia.... well... not anymore. And you really can't smoke me...
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xarcon said:
    Yomoigu said:
    You'll need to come to Japan for that. I'm the only Cuban that plays Lusternia.... well... not anymore. And you really can't smoke me...
    He's gonna prove you wrong now.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Let's get a tally! Who's coming to play in Boston? 
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lisaera said:
    Let's get a tally! Who's coming to play in Boston? 
    Wish I could. It's too far off for me. I'll be there in spirit.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited August 2014

Lisaera said:
    Let's get a tally! Who's coming to play in Boston? 
    Currently planning to.

Oh, and @Gabriella might be nearby if she still exists.