Lusternia memes

edited July 2014 in Common Grounds
I think it'll be fun if we generate memes connected to the game. Perhaps even have a good laugh while at it. But I might be wrong in which case you have permission to stone me to death (with the good stuff though).

Anyway. An example.

P.S. If you are new to this (like myself), you can conveniently use memecreator (http://www.memecreator.org/) or memegenerator (http://memegenerator.net/)

Comments

• edited July 2014
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Steingrim said:
    Too depressingly true to real life to be funny.  :(
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    That actually happened to me yesterday in stage 2...died and 1 hamster killed me I guess.
  • edited July 2014
    ^ Good Guy Greg ( @Thoros )
  • edited July 2014
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I KNEW ROBIN WAS A CROW WORSHIPPER.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited July 2014
    You guys are hilarious :D
  • edited July 2014

Retired.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I blame Shaddus.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.