Lusternian Art/Bard Gallery and Showcasings

edited August 2014 in World Library
Since it seems there is no official thread where we can portray our art pieces or written stories, I think this thread will do the job quite nicely. Feel free to post up Artwork you have done or are working on and allow the spectators to sigh and awe over it. You may ever get a piece of artwork that you personally enjoyed and place it up if you wish. I'll start with my recent artisanal runner-up which im quite proud of.

It portrays the early days of the Elder Wars, when the soulless would assault the forests (either intentionally or not) and the Elder Gods saw a dire need to make some form of permanent and powerful defense, else more forests will be lost. Thus, the Maeve consciousness was created and through her the fae and animals would rise up and do battle with the soulless, attempting to push them away from their forestral homes.

Comments

• edited August 2014
    all the artisanals are posted on the website here:

http://www.lusternia.com/artisanals

and bardics here:

http://www.lusternia.com/bardics

Just so you know  =^^= But here is one from me, this was an artisanal that did not fare too well but it was an experiment to see how a landscape would do. It still got a merit so to say the least, my backgrounds alone can pace with enough work.

The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Arimisia said:
    all the artisanals are posted on the website here:

http://www.lusternia.com/artisanals

and bardics here:

http://www.lusternia.com/bardics

Just so you know  =^^= But here is one from me, this was an artisanal that did not fare too well but it was an experiment to see how a landscape would do. It still got a merit so to say the least, my backgrounds alone can pace with enough work.

o.o

That is gorgeous.
  • @Arimisia im actually trying to create my own background of an old and torn up scroll too. Mine is going to be alot more along the lines of "torn out of something" though.

• Arcanis said:
    @Arimisia im actually trying to create my own background of an old and torn up scroll too. Mine is going to be alot more along the lines of "torn out of something" though.
    same image I used there could be used, you cut the top and bottom scroll pieces off, rotate 90 degrees and smooth out the one edge so only one side looks torn :p I actually have this texture somewhere if you'd like it or could tell you how to create something similar.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Arimisia said:

Arcanis said:
    Arimisia im actually trying to create my own background of an old and torn up scroll too. Mine is going to be alot more along the lines of "torn out of something" though.
    same image I used there could be used, you cut the top and bottom scroll pieces off, rotate 90 degrees and smooth out the one edge so only one side looks torn :p I actually have this texture somewhere if you'd like it or could tell you how to create something similar.
    Nah I'd rather try it on my own first. When it's about finished i'll show it up.
  • edited August 2014
    I might submit this.

It's Haezon in a blizzard at the drums of the dead.
    Retired.
  • edited September 2014
    Another Art/bard contest has passed! I submitted my quick pic of the Ebonglom Wyrdling, quick because I admit I was working on another piece that month but it couldnt be completed and I had to develop something else in time XD. I still do love it though.

Edit: The description given with the pic goes as so:

Ebonglom Wyrdling. A.K.A Gib Gladheart

Beneath Glomdoring within the bat caverns, lies a hidden monstrosity from the world. Twirling on itself countless times, this grotesque snake-like creature is known as the Ebonglom Wyrdling. Once known as Gib Gladheart, The high druid furrikin of Ackleberry forest, he was cruely transformed into this monstrosity at the hand of Rowena Nightshade. Now a guardian of The Merciless forest, he lives but to serve...and fill his enormous appetite.