Funny spirit concepts for Totems.

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    All my likes for Spiritbond Seagull.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    SPIRITBOND AVECHNA

Once you have brought enough pilgrims to Avechna's Peak (and it does take a lot), you can bond with Avechna and shed your mortal form to become one of the deadliest personages known to the Basin of Life -- an Avatar of Avechna. You will no longer be able to enter commands or move from within the inner sanctum of His Temple, your ties to the myriad aetherwaves will be cut off. You will take a vow of erasure, losing your previous name, status and family, and a vow of silence to honour the generally silent Lord Avechna. However, you will enjoy godlike strength that can instantly annihilate mere demimortals and Ascendants, whether they be True of Vernal, if called upon to take Vengeance on wrongdoers.

• SPIRITBOND WOMBAT

What, do you really need a reason to bond with this awesome spirit?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Haezon said:
    Turnus said:
    Spiritbond lemming Known as nature's survivalist, bonding to brother lemming will show all your allies where you go safety follows. Use the LETSGO command to make all mutual allies and commune-mates in the room to follow you. What's the worst that could happen?
    Can we turn LETSGO into a proper emote?

Knowing nothing could go wrong, you pump your fist in the air and go, "Follow me guys, I know the way!"
    Then we want a Leeeeeeeeroy emote, too.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SPIRITBOND ANT
    SPIRITRELEASE ANT

Grandmother Ant, located within smoke mountain, is a fierce and noble creature. Bonding to her will allow you to lift heavy objects with ease. Additionally, if you are a female, it will increase your intelligence.
  • Vivet said:
    Seeing Nihta here has inspired me.

SPIRITBOND ALOT

Basically replaces spiritbond nature. So you can, you know, bond to "a lot" of spirits at once.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co.uk/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

• edited July 2014
    I cant believe I forgot this one. First a history lesson:

Frost Spite is a greater spirit, the hive soul of the Wendigo animal race. Unfortunately, due some evil machinations, the wendigo race is now extinct and Frost Spite is...well quite the spiteful spirit that resides upon an icy cold mountain known as Mount Wend.

Bonding:

Upon completion of a quest, totem users will be able to bond with Frost Spite.

SPIRITBOND Wendigo

Upon linking yourself with this ancient animal, you'll gain their natural defense against the cold. Frost Spite is also quite the vindictive and cruel spirit, and no longer harbors any emotions of love and hope, thus you will also gain these attributes and no longer find yourself affected by love potions nor will they have any effect on you when sipped. Finally, Wendigos are naturally at home in tundra and mountainous terrain, and you will find yourself walking more at ease in such environments, as well as able to utilize the SCALE MOUNTAIN command.

P.S:  @Estarra please O.O
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Heh, pick ooooone.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    SPIRITBOND FOX

Fox is a crafty manipulator, able to convince people to agree with their questionable statements. Using baseless conjecture and emotional appeal, you'll find that your influence is stronger over revolts in Southgard, Dairuchi and Paavik. Be warned however, that attempting to influence with such methods in Talthos, Rockholm and Acknor will be significantly unsuccessful as your statements will be irritatingly checked for facts at every turn. Everyone's a critic I guess...

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

SPIRITBOND MAGPIE

Due to your greedy eye and habit of collecting shiny things, you collect 5% more gold from the things you kill, automatically collecting any gold that drops (like avarice). Sadly, your lack of wisdom causes you to gain 2.5% less experience from hunting.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Shaddus said:
    SPIRITBOND MAGPIE Due to your greedy eye and habit of collecting shiny things, you collect 5% more gold from the things you kill, automatically collecting any gold that drops (like avarice). Sadly, your lack of wisdom causes you to gain 2.5% less experience from hunting.
    Can we have an opposite for that? Something like...

SPIRITBOND OWL

Due to your thirst for knowledge and habit of always questioning things [I really hate that kid. 'HOO?!'], you collect 5% more experience from the things you kill, and automatically devour any corpses smaller than you (sorta like how owls scoop up mice and swallow them whole). Sadly, your lack of attachment to earthly things causes you to not receive any gold from hunting.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SPIRITBOND PUDDLE

Sister Puddle is less impressive than her siblings Lake and River but by invoking her spirit you will be able to delight children as they jump up and down on top of you.
    Retired.
    Bonding with Puddle also allows you to FORS MUDBALL when standing on solid ground. Less impressive than a snowball, but twice as messy.
  • SPIRITBOND RABBIT
    THUMP

There are few creatures harder to sneak up on than a rabbit on alert. While bonded to this totem you have a chance of sprinting away from attackers. You can thump your mighty feet to make everyone likewise bonded in your area flee.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Arcanis said:
    I cant believe I forgot this one. First a history lesson:

Frost Spite is a greater spirit, the hive soul of the Wendigo animal race. Unfortunately, due some evil machinations, the wendigo race is now extinct and Frost Spite is...well quite the spiteful spirit that resides upon an icy cold mountain known as Mount Wend.

Bonding:

Upon completion of a quest, totem users will be able to bond with Frost Spite.

SPIRITBOND Wendigo

Upon linking yourself with this ancient animal, you'll gain their natural defense against the cold. Frost Spite is also quite the vindictive and cruel spirit, and no longer harbors any emotions of love and hope, thus you will also gain these attributes and no longer find yourself affected by love potions nor will they have any effect on you when sipped. Finally, Wendigos are naturally at home in tundra and mountainous terrain, and you will find yourself walking more at ease in such environments, as well as able to utilize the SCALE MOUNTAIN command.

P.S:  @Estarra please O.O
    SPIRITBOND WENDIGO

15 COLD DMP
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Im picturing certain spirits and how their Totem skillset would be if one was able to pledge themselves to it.

Wolf Druids?
    Snake Druids?
    Skunk Druids?

I can picture the Snake Druids kill to involve constricting their victim until they die from the pressure. Added bonus will be their eyeballs plopping out of their heads. Druid can also devour the corpse for a hefty health gain.
  • edited August 2014
    SPIRITBOND DROPBEAR
    CLING
    DEVOURDROP <target>

One of the most vicious and feared, but also deceptively cute beasts to live within the trees, while in this form, enemies will have a chance to be afflicted by pacifism, unable to bear the thought of hurting such a creature (only works at same elevation)

While in the trees, can CLING to avoid being shaken free (100% shake resistance due to claws) and can DEVOURDROP to launch themself from the trees and attack a foe, causing heavy bleeding, medium to heavy head wounds and a chance of scrambledbrain affliction.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited August 2014
    SPIRITBOND BEAR

CAREBEARSTARE <target> (TrueHeal + Chaos Butterfly)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Can...we make these totems real.... Pleeeease :x

It's true, I really am you.
  • spiritbond COW, like lustenia cows you can't leave the roads{ well you can, but not when using PATH WALK or GOTO for M&M or similar, unless the road leads directly to the place, such as a city/commune nexus and what not.}.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    SPIRITBOND ROCKEATER
    CURLBALL <rock>

Allows you to become one with the many rockeaters. Will allow you to eat rocks and gems for sustenance. Allows you to curl around any piece of rock on the ground while eating it. May have the hazard of ending up as other people's soup, though.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Celina said:
    SPIRITBOND DEADHORSE
    CLUB CORPSE
    RAISE DEAD
    DIE

Like the horse spirit, only dead and less useful. By summoning the dead Horse Spirit, you may bring back any past conversation lost and forgotten, briefly stunning your opponent as they struggle to understand the meaning of time itself. As an additional bonus, you may club a slain enemy, bludgeoning them into a paste so long as the corpse is present. For what benefit remains unknown, a secret known only known to the Dead Horse spirit. Finally, you may mimic the dead horse and become one with the dead yourself, immediately slaying yourself...a fitting end. 

#Canon
    The above power also prevents you from having over a 5 vote weight.
  • SPIRITBOND SHRIMP

SHRIMPRALLYINGCRY
    COCKTAILSHRIMP

SHRIMPRALLYINGCRY lets you emit the shrimp sound to attract many shrimp mates at your location. Once your shrimp mates and 10 of your citizen mates are assembled at your location, COCKTAILSHRIMP will allow you to host a herofete without any further knowledge of cooking. It comes to you, a bit like fastfood.