Birthday wishlist

There was a thread about what you would like to receive from IRE on the Holidays on facebook. So I wanted to change it a bit, and ask about your birthday instead.

On your brithday, you would receive a present containing 5 coins for the wheel. But if you were to have a wishlist of things you would like to get on your birthday, list them here. Who knows, maybe someone else would get the thing for you.

The best present I could get for my birthday from IRE would be ____?

a few presents, instead of a few coins for the wheel. That would make my day!

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    More demishop essence weight. +5 per birthday spent playing the game, retroactive.
  • Might be a bit unfair, but I'd love that, Xenthos.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    My birthday is in 3 days time! I want the Upper Stem of the Gem Rose curio! *wishes*

Do we really get curio coins? I'd actually prefer a present to increase my present counter. :D

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    They come in a present.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • That present doesn't increase the counter though, alas.
  • Am I allowed to ask for Demigod?

No?

Alright then.
  • Enough credits to trans at least 7 skills.

My birthday is in Saturday.

It sucks having your birthday on the 23rd, although not as much as having it on the 24th or 25th.

• edited December 2012
    Mine's on the 27th. For every year so far, I would receive presents that nobody else wanted from Christmas, barely re-wrapped, so I stopped caring about birthday party gifts.

Saves the "oh thanks for this gift that was meant for you but recycled for me.." :/
  • Sakr said:
    Mine's on the 27th. For every year so far, I would receive presents that nobody else wanted from Christmas, barely re-wrapped, so I stopped caring about birthday party gifts.

Saves the "oh thanks for this gift that was meant for you but recycled for me.." :/

• edited January 2013
    Mine's farther out but still close.. November 30th.

For Severian I want him to finely find a wife. He's been through 3 intense, fairly long term relationships and 1 engagement, but it just never worked out. And then Noola poofed :(

For Majanishi... A bunch of credits would be nice so I can buy some helpful artifacts like Gloves of Harvesting or a Gem of Cloaking or even better a set of crit runes and wounding runes. Either that or just demigod. I'm tired of my highest level in any IRE game ever being 78 :( And a wife for him too. The first too... meh.

I only got 3 presents from Ironbeard and feel like everyone else is getting lots of cooler loot from the wheel. I'm crippled by my ADHD when I play Lusternia so many times, even if I'm all set to go do something productive, I end up getting frustrated at all the information and giving up, loitering at the nexus. *sigh*

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow