What's your favorite room in your city/commune?

2»

Comments

• Tacita said:

A broken wall.
    The tall chestnuts are scattered haphazardly here.  Below them stands a high wall, crumbling with age, obviously once part of a larger structure that has now vanished. Grey stone is piled on grey stone, rotten mortar between. The structure forms the corner-piece of a building, with parts of a window and door-frame still discernible. The blocks have been eroded away by weather and animals, leaving the topmost edges crumbling with age. More pieces of granite are scattered away from the ruin itself, hidden amongst the roots and leaves.
    You see exits leading southeast and south.

This is my favourite room in Glom because I have absolutely no idea what this building was, nor does anyone else who I've asked. One day I will actually finish my Bardic about it :D
    If you never finished your bardic , I remember thinking it was a building referenced in the histories, but I can't remember which one at the moment.

My favorite room is inside the ebonglom wyrdling , but I'm not sure I can access it anymore. And to think, I used to have a file with all the room descriptions.