To prevent item decay?

Is there an item - presumably an artifact, that allows you to keep an item from decaying?  I vaguely remember being able to do that for a flower I had, but I do not recall how much it was credit-wise.  The item I have is a painting that is already hung upon a wall.  I want to keep it from decaying.  I tried a stasis field, but that only worked for the normal furniture, not the painting.
--------
"You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
--------
The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
  • Ah yes, thank you.  Hopefully that will do the trick.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    If you're going to be away for a long while, that's your best bet. Keep in mind that this won't keep some moron from destroying your painting.

If you're gonna be active, anyone with Upkeep in Arts can just renew it for you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.