DEFUP command, and questions

I have an understanding of timers, but is there a method of timing each ability that I use as a DEF, other than getting the stopwatch out?

Is there a balance/equillibrium config command I am missing, or perhaps a means of inserting something in the alias that will "once eq/bal/herb/salve/elixir returns, do the next defense"?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Comments

• Well, there are stratagems (if you've learned that far into Combat) which executes things when you regain balance. By using | you can append multiple commands to a stratagem, so you could add a balance-consuming defense into each of those lines and then tag on salve/herb/smoke/what-have-you defenses as needed. Granted, that's just a one-time thing; getting a stratagem-like ability for cure and defense balances would be kinda neat, but might also be a bit too powerful.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    If you're using mudlet you can use gmcp to execute actions when you have both equilibrium and balance. Then it's a matter of making arrays.
  • Gotcha.

Also, I was using coltfoot during the great hunt instead of sparkleberry.  I have ran out of sparkleberry, but still have just over 300 coltsfoot.  Is there a reason why it would randomly stop doing that?  I was just using the CURING thingy, not a system.
  • Coltsfoot is sometimes blessed by the Nature Domoth to act as sparklberries when it comes to healing health, mana and ego. It's the major blessing though, and due to how domoths work, it fades every now and then, meaning they have to upgrade the domoth and re-bless Coltsfoot. Technically any herb can be blessed, but Coltsfoot has been the standard since long back.
  • Ah, gotcha.