Having an issue importing M&M

Ok, so here goes.

I have Mudlet 2.1 for Xubuntu (Linux)

Lua error:/usr/share/games/mudlet/lua/LuaGlobal.lua:29: attempt to index global 'zip' (a nil value)

That is the error I get when I use toolbox --> package manager to attempt and install M&M as per the instructions in the email.

Anyone?

PS - This is a FRESH profile, only thing it has in it is my personal alias for talking in specific clans with their 'shortname' (THANKS @Selenity)

Comments

• Just email Vadi and ask, that's the best way to get support. You could try the beta 3 version of Mudlet I suppose. Maybe something with rights? Just a wild guess, I'm a Windows user :P
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'd also recommend the mudlet irc, connection info is at http://www.mudlet.org/contact/
  • Fixed, thanks folks, and @Vadi