Esteem

Hey there!

I was just wondering if any of you old fogies remember how much esteem it took to fully imbue items back when you could imbue for than just the figurines.

I am trying to navigate some outdated scrolls and I figure gathering equivalents is probably the best route!

Thanks y'all,
You rock.

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    If memory serves, it was something like 525? Maybe 625?

Generally speaking the situation is a bit different right now due to the fact that back then we could only see % rather than actual units. Pretty sure there was a news post stating the number equivalent to 100% at the time, but it's been a while.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited November 2014
    IIRC, you got 655 essence back from consuming needles. I could double-check though.

EDIT: Fairly certain that it is, indeed, 655, since 2^16 is 65536. That'd mean there's a hidden percentage of esteem as well, which would explain why you get slightly different amounts of esteem from influencing the same things.
  • I will go news diving when I get the chance. Thanks for the ballpark though!
  • 1% esteem = 655 essence (roughly)

100% esteem = 65536 essence

• Ssaliss said:
    IIRC, you got 655 essence back from consuming needles. I could double-check though.

That just sounds painful...
  • Erm, yeah, I meant esteem, not essence. So 655 esteem from a fully imbued item.