Ok, I broke it. M&M issue

Alright, I have a message to Vadi out there. But my computer crashed, I managed to get some things when I had to backdoor in. I am running into where I have the system in, followed the original email and everything, and I get this pop-up saying there is an update. So I do it, it removes the system. I am following all the little instructions, did so for three hours.

So talking to Selenity, I uninstalled mudlet, reinstalled 3.0, got the pretty new version and it is still doing it, except.. Thinking there was an issue with my copy of the m&m I re-download from the original email the m&m and it wont even install that copy. I have been sitting here thirty minutes now, with it saying Unpacking package, please wait. Any suggestions before Vadi gets to deal with the headache?

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.

Comments

• I'd caution against using 3.0, I have had several issues with it one which is code randomly vanishing.

The update disappearing is a known bug. Rollback to Mudlet 2 and install the downloaded system again. Wait for the update to delete your system. Then in your Mudlet folder you will see a zip file with your system having appeared. That holds the latest version. Install that one and you should be up to date.

Sorry to hear about your computer crash :(
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.