Flight Rising: Edit: Registration Window! Dec 15th-16th 5:30am PST-5:30am PST!!

edited December 2014 in The Real World
So, I was able to wrangle an account to play and am settling in. Anyone else out there? I'm in Ice Flight.

My Lair

Registration Window link! Only works when it's open:
http://www1.flightrising.com/registration/start

Lore:

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)

Comments

• I am a very avid player, have been for over a year. I'm pretty vocal within the Fire Flight. 

Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Friend req accepted :) I'm working on converting gen1s, and breeding but still not sure if I want to sell my hatchlings yet.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
  • I'm well known in my flight for collecting ugly dragons. And I love neons and magenta. It's a running thing. My current project is collecting Avengers dragons though, if that's not obvious. xD My Hulk is a gen1.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Ooo I think your dragons are very pretty. Psh, aesthetics is in the eye of beholder no?

• edited December 2014
    If anyone wants to join there's a blue moon registration window opening tomorrow from 5:30 am PST to 5:30 am PST on the 18th!

Post your usernames if you do!

• Another update! In case anyone wants to check it out! :)

There's another registration window on Dec 15th-16th! 5:30am to 5:30am PST

See first post for registration link!

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I must be simple, because their site made no sense to me.
  • edited December 2014
    @Tarkenton It's essentially a mix of dress up/pokemon coliseum battle/simplified breeding game. Lore: There are 12 elemental 'flights' headed by dragon dieties. And each flight battles to gain dominance by exalting drgaons to permanently fight alongside their deity for like a week or so or more?, and that in turn nets them ig game bonuses and discounts.

• edited December 2014
    Registration window is OPEN today if anyone is curious and wants to hop in! :) See the link in the first post.