Oh man is it that time of the year again?

Must be, because the Fey-art-bus is back in town, and gosh darnnit when will she stop coming around!

Yup, uh...that's pretty much the gist of it! I'm finally on break so my schedule is open for the next three weeks, and I figured if anybody needed arts done for the holidays ...estoy aqui.

Just to get the ugly out of the way, I don't take credits, only real payment, preferably through Paypal. I never like specifying this but it's just what time is worth nowadays I guess. I try to keep my prices reasonable (Lusternian discount!) but I absolutely understand if nobody goes for it!

Anyways, onto the options! They're pretty standard with what I've always offered, and if you'd like more examples of what that is, they're here.

Listed in ascending difficulty/cost:

Chibi (calling it what it is) $5

Full-body, full-color, no background, includes one weapon/pet/mount/object of your choice! Additional objects are $1 each. This is just the 'adult' version of the Baby-themed option I offered before. Show off your mature character at its cutest!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miniatures $10-15 lineart only, $15-20 colored

Full body, options between just line art or colored in, no background. Just line-art is a great option if you've people who'd color them in for ya!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Busts, Line-art ($15-20) Colorblock ($17-23) Painterly style ($20-40 - widest range because different things vastly affect the difficulty)

imageimageimage

Bust only, mid-shoulder level and up. No background.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miscellaneous - $???? - this mostly just represents the fact that despite the above options laid out, I'm open to having a conversation to draw anything you had in mind, lusternia-themed or not. The general rule of any sort of special request is that the more armor, background, full-body and detail you want in the piece, the higher it will cost. If it is too elaborate, I might have to turn it down just because I'd rather not spend 3+ days on just one thing (and lack the attention span to boot)

If interested, message me on the forums of what you'd like and all that, thanks for looking!
Commission status: Currently closed and not taking commissions (you can not has)

Feyrll Status: In hiding and avoiding things

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yesssss. Time to complete my collection.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited December 2014
    You broke our hearts when you just up and disappeared last time :(

Here's Feyrll's last thread, for those who are curious about her work. 10/10 would buy again.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    One of my avatars is by Feyrll, and I agree with the Shaddus Army--would buy again!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Hook me up for a chibi. I'll probably buy one for @Vivet too, if she wants. Love your work.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Hah, it worked, I was just wondering to myself recently if you'd make a return and you did. 10/10 would buy again indeed. I am quite happy with my baby but I think I want a miniature when I've created a nice custom outfit for my character. Better get to designing.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I am so getting in line for a mini and a full. Let me marshal my descriptions!
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Darvellan said:
    Alas, was I lost in the Void for so long that I missed out on getting a baby avatar? Will nobody get to see a cute baby Darvellan running around with a wooden sword, in grave peril of tripping and revealing what really happened to My eye?  :ar!
    @Feyrll please. ._.
  • Feyrll needs cash.
    We should all chip in to buy Darvellan a baby and a larger one. Let me see what my paycheck looks like. ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Shaddus said:
    We should all chip in to buy Darvellan a baby and a larger one. Let me see what my paycheck looks like. ;)
    Honestly, I was ready to buy Darvellan one myself.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Selenity said:
    Shaddus said:
    I was not. I may get my Craken one. I'd get myself one, but I don't even have a description.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Neos said:
    Selenity said:
    Shaddus said:
    I was not. I may get my Craken one. I'd get myself one, but I don't even have a description.
    #pointandlaugh

I mean..uh...poor guy.
    I guess being a pirate out in the void must have been lucrative!
  • Still have room for more, @Feyrll? :)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Darvellan said:
    Shaddus said:
    Too thoughtful! @Feryll already has my commission(s), however. Besides, I don't know how I feel about chipping in just to get Me one? If there was going to be a mortal chip in of anything, it should be something like the entire Pantheon as a nursery of babies, with Dynara as the nursery maid. I'd contribute towards that!
    This needs to be a thing. Hmm, how about an admin set up a gofundme campaign for this after talking with @Feyrll about the possibility and cost, and the players who want can all chip in a bit? I'm not sure if there are better sites to this purpose, but the I like idea and want to see it happen. Plus I think Feyrll deserves more moneys!
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    Saesh said:
    I have always thoroughly enjoyed your work! I would love to buy one for myself, but alas, I am only an amorphous mass of PK knowledge and envoy complaints and I'm not sure that translates well to pictures. Though I am contemplating purchasing one for an envoy of my choosing that will in no way constitute a bribe for agreeing with me during the next overhaul debate. :^o
    Just do a composite of Wednesday Addams, Scarlett O'Hara, and Karen Walker, and give said picture a RBF. That's Saesh.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    New title acquired. Thank you Feyrll! 

Oh and the artwork's pretty good too. :x :x :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Saesh said:
    I have always thoroughly enjoyed your work! I would love to buy one for myself, but alas, I am only an amorphous mass of PK knowledge and envoy complaints and I'm not sure that translates well to pictures. Though I am contemplating purchasing one for an envoy of my choosing that will in no way constitute a bribe for agreeing with me during the next overhaul debate. :^o
    Baby Saesh
  • Can you take ic items as payment? Iike gold or dingbats. I want Baby and Chibi Ventidius.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Feyrll said:
    Just to get the ugly out of the way, I don't take credits, only real payment, preferably through Paypal. I never like specifying this but it's just what time is worth nowadays I guess. I try to keep my prices reasonable (Lusternian discount!) but I absolutely understand if nobody goes for it!