Estarra, the Elders, and some mushrooms.

So, this happened while I was bashing earlier and I sifted through my logs to get all the world messages. Enjoy.

Estarra's voice shatters the cosmic equilibrium, "I sense blight coursing through the realm of nature, tasting of the Soulless. This cannot be allowed! I will not allow it!"

Rising up in the heavens, Estarra the Eternal raises Her hands and brilliant streams of cosmic energy course around her in a vortex of scintillating light.

Estarra's voice shatters the cosmic equilibrium, "Elder Gods, attend me! We shall not allow the Nine Seals to be corrupted."

A velvety indigo fog roils through your surroundings, carrying a soft, intoxicating scent that promises dark triumphs and pleasures alike as Drocilla, the Enchantress returns to mortal perception.

The Silver Goddess rises into the heavens to hover near Estarra, Her storm-coloured eyes dark and Her body frail.

You hear an enthralling melody echoing from the dread city of Magnagora just before a pillar of indigo fog arcs towards heavens, its inky tendrils funneling towards Estarra in support.

With a triumphant shout, Estarra the Eternal directs the vortex of cosmic energy to channel into the Seal of Nature. As a brilliant luminescence fills the skyline, Avechna's Peak becomes a blazing beacon of light. The Seal of Nature glows brilliantly, and the mushrooms and worms around the Basin of Life shrivel into dust.

Numerous stars whirl up from around New Celest, each twinkling away in its own mist as it shoots towards the Creatrix in aide.

Estarra's voice shatters the cosmic equilibrium, "Ah, well, that was easier than I thought! Well done, Elders!"

Estarra's voice shatters the cosmic equilibrium, "There, we are done! Now, in this solstice season, we can truly celebrate!"

With an uncertain glance at the Seal of Nature, Estarra pauses as if troubled, then shrugs Her shoulders and disappears in a flash of cosmic energy.

Flush with renewed vitality, the Silver Goddess glimmers with renewed power and disappears into the heavens, trailing motes of silver moonfire in Her wake.

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm surprised Yomo didn't zap us for all the crap we were talking in Gaudi.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Why is Estarra so stupid. Why are - oh my god why did they - I need to get on and . Just and.
  • The great and mighty Yomo happens to be a poor phone typer
  • I am too. My fingers hurt from all the talking I feel compelled to do when I log on, at you included!
  • So something is corrupting the Seal of Nature itself? that's not troubling......
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Tylwyth said:
    So something is corrupting the Seal of Nature itself? that's not troubling......
    With an uncertain glance at the Seal of Nature, Estarra pauses as if troubled, then shrugs Her shoulders and disappears in a flash of cosmic energy.

^ this is what has been making me and Selenity flip out. When is it ever good to go "eh whatever" to a seal? Because from what I've heard, not ever!
  • Bosky bulwarks finally makes sense!