Help! Mudlet Mapper is derping!

If anyone can assist with my problems, I would really appreciate it if you had anything to add here. Here's the link to the Mudlet forums where I propose my question about the strange issues I've been having with it:

http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4680
Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
-
A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
-
I write things

Comments

• I have no clue how Macs work, but could it be a graphics driver thing? Or may anything you've recently installed that interferes with display?
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • A script managed to corrupt or something. Repacked the mapper for her and that apparently did the trick. Here's the link if someone else happens to run into the same issue: