Guild Covenants!

2»

Comments

• Sshhh... don't ruin the simple pleasures of life.
  • I hear there is a new covenant in the works!

It took much longer than I would have guessed but we are in the home stretch now.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    We were working on one but we got distracted by glomdrama.
  • aaaaaaaand Done!

Pretty cool so far. This is what it looks like when the other guild talks on gt
    [Covenant] (Nihilists): Personx says, "bla bla bla"
    This is what it looks like if, during a discussion about what to name the covenant, you demand that it include your name in the title.
    (Cacophony): Morgfyre says, "Notably some permutation of the Llandros Must Perish Horribly Covenant."

I've got to stop feeding him straight lines like that....... 

• Yeah, that would be nice.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I think Nymerya mentioned it, in the mean time you can make sure to explain to everyone that even though you cannot see any fellow guild mates about, there may well be some nihilists, just speak up on GT - that's why we formed the covenant, so we can assist each other.

Agreed though! It would be helpful.

• It's nice having more people around for GT questions, rather than sitting there by yourself. Less opportunity to talk to yourself I guess on the guild channels, but oh the sacrifices we must make. :p

Definitely a fan of the covenant stuff so far, making it much easier to get back in to the game.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.