Artisnal Submissions

I dunno if i'm just not seeing what it is i'm supposed to do...but i've had a picture I submitted for the artisinals back in June left at "submission awaiting approval" (of which I now have two at this status...) is there something i'm not doing right in order to submit them? submitting used to be so much easier...  just attach file and poof submitted. now it's comment, draft, review, comment some more....confusing! 

Comments

• when you submit it you need to submit it for "review" when you go to save, I think it is usually saved as "draft" until you change it. Hope that helps you! ^^

Also, I am not sure what happens if you do not win anything at all if it would just sit there or what.. but it doesn't seem to me that enough has been being submitted that this would be the case. That is my opinion anyhow.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• I was confused about this for 2 days as well.  You have to go click on "workflow" and then change it to "review" and click submit without a comment.
  • Now im even more confused cuz its been set to review since june...
  • maybe e-mail support about it and ask them?
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• I think I shall! Thanks!
  • remember to just do one, else they may both be rejected.
  • ahh perhaps that was my problem them.. doesn't say anything about submitting only one.. I supposed it kind of makes sense though.  I can never decide which one I like best though!

• Does anyone know if I upload an image on November 17th, if I can submit it in December?
  • Daganev said:
    Does anyone know if I upload an image on November 17th, if I can submit it in December?
    Not sure. I've never liked that it doesn't tell you what month something has been submitted for.
  • Steingrim said:
    Daganev said:
    Does anyone know if I upload an image on November 17th, if I can submit it in December?
    Not sure. I've never liked that it doesn't tell you what month something has been submitted for.
    It actually does tell you, but you have to look at all your submissions.
    It seems to me that if you upload something on November 17th, you have to upload it again in December for it to count for december.
  • Daganev said:
    What I do is that I delete/ remove the uploaded document which was never submitted then I upload it again as a new entry for the exact month I plan on submitting it for review. Good luck!